Chapter 39

It's Been two week since Neil is staying in malthore mansion. In this two weeks everyone tried to make Neil smile or engage him in their talks but didn't happened. Avni was silent crying over seeing in this state but she was helpless. Anaya was only talking to Nandini and sharing her pain. She was still kid to understand what's happening between her parents. She knew something big was going in their life. She used to see Neil far away and tears would be in eye. She wanted to be his arms but it's didn't happen.

It's was another day where everyone Expect from Anaya and Neil was sitting down on dining table. Avni was serving them. Nandini was sitting on chair as neyonika Avni and Manik forced her. Avni severed Nandini and others when she realised Neil Anaya wasn't there. She looks at Nandini who was bricking as Manik was feeding her.

Avni : Nandini do you know where is Neil and Anaya.

Nandini stops eating and looks at avni then Manik.

Nandini : woh.. she is with Neil..

Avni got shocked hearing this as Since Neil was in malthore house Neil didn't spoke to Anaya but only looked at with painful eye.

Avni : but Nandini. How?

Nandini : Avni try to understand both needs to speak. I can't see Anaya crying every night for Neil bhai. Avni she hasn't share her pain to you or Neil bhai because she thinks she will give more pain to you both. Let them handle itself. I know Neil bhai wouldn't obey Anaya.

Avni : Nandini even I want Neil and Anaya to talk with each but Neil is nit in his condition to say anything.

Nandini : look over there.

Avni follows her gaze and saw Neil carrying Anaya on his back. Anaya was smiling which was unknown to others only Neil knew this. Avni got teary eye seeing them together almost after month. She knew Neil was distancing himself from Anaya because he thought he will only give her pain. She wiped her tears.

Neil and Anaya reached to them. Neil put Anaya down and look at neyonika.

Neil : neyo maa I have going out. Could I take Anaya with me.

This was another shock to everyone except from neyonika who was smiling.

Neyo: Neil you can take Anaya wherever you want as she is your daughter.

Neil : I know maa! Maa I will be late.

Neyonika nods. Avni was only looking at him and thought change of his behaviour.

Avni ( mind) am I missing something! When did he starts calling neyo maa to maa? Is there something I don't know. Avni think what could have happened between maa and Neil which made Neil call maa and Today he is taking Anaya out.. something is wrong.

She looks at Neil As she heard him.

Neil : Avni could I take your car.

Avni was still shocked when another shock when he called her name. She was only getting shocking news. For sure now she understood something is fishy.

Avni give him nods. Neil weakly smiled at her. Anaya went to Nandini and kissed her cheek and whispered to her.

Anaya : chachi will be back soon. I will inform everything.

Nandini smiled and kissed her cheek and Told her to take care. Avni went to get car key. She came and give it to Neil.

Neil thanked and after bidding others Neil took Anaya with him. Avni was still watching both of them going when neyonika spoke.