Chapter 49

Manik stopped his car and saw Avni madly looking for Neil.. he quickly got up the car. He ran to him and called her name..

Manik : Avni...

Hearing Manik voice Avni turned and saw him running.. she ran to him..

Avni : Neil... Anaya...

Manik : I found the phone near park..

Avni looked at the phone then at Manik..

Avni : it's.... Neil... 's... phone...

Manik : Avni I think he is in danger.. we need to find them..

Avni : Bhai I'm scared.. what if something happen to them..

Manik pulled her in hug and Caressed her hair.

Manik : nothing will happen to Neil or Anaya... keep faith on god. Come let's go..

Avni broke hug and looked at Manik.

Avni : Bhai how will find them..

Manik : did you check park to see Neil or Anaya..

Avni nods as yes.. Both decided to leave when they heard someone crying. Both looked at each other.

Avni : Bhai it's sound like Neil but when I looked I didn't see him..

Manik : let's see where his crying sound is coming from.

Avni nods. Manik and Avni follows hearing Neil crying sound and found him sitting in corner and crying holding his head. Seeing him like that Avni heart arched in pain. Taking slow step she went to him and bent down on her knees and called his name in her soft voice.

Avni : Neil!

Neil snapped his head and looked up and met Avni eye who had tears seeing him. Without any second wasting he crashed in her arms. He hid his face crook of her neck and cried out. While Manik watched and moved to call someone.

Avni drank her tears back. She didn't wanted to fall weak front of Neil. She could feel her neck was getting wet due to his crying. She tried pulling him out of hug but he tightened every time. Seeing him doing like this she felt breaking down but controlled herself.

Avni : Neil...

Instead of him saying she only heard him saying a name who she was running away from past 10 years..

Neil : vidyut... vidyut..

Hearing vidyut name she stiffed on her place.. unknowingly she closed her eyes and remembered everything happened past 10 years ago. She remembered how Neela ma death was declared then vidyut showing her how he tried killing Neela maa by drugged Prakash. She remembered her biggest step she took to be away from Neil and her family. She remembered the day when Anaya was born without Neil seeing her.. she remembered Anaya growing up without her papa loves. She remembered how herself and Anaya cried every night for Neil to come back.. how much she carved to go back to India..

She got to her tranche back when she heard Neil whispering something. She moved to close to him but what she heard next took her breath.. she then heard big thud.. she looked to see Neil fell unconscious in her lap. She tapped his cheeks but he didn't respond. He lost his conscious because of crying and vidyut words ringing his head.

Seeing him like that broke her heart. Still being with him she Couldn't take his pain out. She looked around saw no one when she saw Manik coming with few people.