Chapter 1

Somewhere a lady was standing and looks at family and tears slipped from her eyes.

Lady : how much I crave for this.

Sudden she left hands on her. She turned around and saw a girl in 8th years standing there. She smiled seeing her. She down and kissed her forehead.

Lady : how was school?

Girl it's was good.......!

Lady smiled and picked her up and settled in car.

India in small apartment. A man was standing with bottle in his hand and staring at sky.

Man : why you took everything for me! How can you hate me this much? Don't I deserve to fulfil my love wish.

He ended up braking the bottle. Blood oozed out but he cared less. He stares at the picture very deeply.

Man : why you left you Alone in This would. You know yesterday I saw Ali with his family. At time I was thinking myself in his place with you but left me alone like everyone else did. After you left me Dad thinks I thinks I become mad over your made and he broke his relation with me. Even Bebe and
Mom only talk to me with over phone. I don't know but I feel to hate myself. Please come back....

He stopped as his phone rang. He looks id called and immediately answer the call.

Man : hello, sir!

Sir : Neil Khanna I want you to come right now to station. But make sure no know should know about this.

Neil : I will be there!

Neil got up and kept the frame safely where it's was placed before. Neil smiled seeing the photo.

Neil : wish me good luck.you know everyone thinks I have left police department but only for you I am policer. I know you never wanted me to quit my job. You can't be with me but at least I can fulfil this wish of yours. I will be later. Bye.

He pecked the photo and left his apartment.

In London. A lady brought little girl in her House and made her sit down.

Lady : baby take off your tie.

Girl : mamma I am not able to do it. Can you do it please!

Lady smiled and took her tie up.

Lady:Anaya did you ate your lunch?

(Anaya name I got list from "our baby" comment section. I would like say thank you so much for helping me out. )

Anaya : mamma I did but couldn't finish it because I was too full!

Lady smiled and pecked her cheek.

Lady : it's okay baby! You want something to eat or will have it later!

Anaya : will have it later mamma.

Lady nods.

Lady : baby do you want to watch cartoon or play with your friends.

Anaya: can I really go play with my friends!

Lady : yes you can but remember to
Not trouble others. Okay!

She nods and goes from there. Lady smiled seeing her and looks at her phone. Then she saw a photo of her man. A tear fell on her phone.

Lady : she misses you a lot. She knows about you but I haven't showed her your pictures. If she sees you then she wants to meet which I can't let happen. I miss you a lot.

She wiped her tears as she heard her maid calling her.

Lady : what happened Maria?

Maria : ma'am I was thinking why not go out with baby.

Lady : not today!

Maria sense something wrong.

Maria: what happened Avni?

Avni looks at her. Avni knows Maria knows she only call Avni when Avni there something wrong.

Maria: spill it out!

Avni: I miss him.

Maria took her in hug.

Maria: Avni don't cry but remember id you cry then baby will also cry. You need to control baby!

Avni nods and Broke hug.

Maira: feeling better!

Avni nods!

Avni : thank you maira!

Maira: you forget I am Not only maid but your friend.

Avni : you are not maid of this house and don't call me ma'am.

Maira nods. Avni instructs to maira and leaves the kitchen.

Maira is friend of Avni. She is also alone. Avni met through someone. Maira came to look for job. Avni always considers maira as Friend. Maira also knows about Neil but hasn't Seen his picture.

I have extending the chapters as I thought not everything will
Be discovered in 8/9 chapters. Hope you guys like first chapter.