Chapter 17

Avni was getting ready when her eye fell on Anaya who was munching her Chocolates. Avni sighed herself.

Avni : baby stop eating too much chocolates.

Anaya looks up while licking her fingers.

Anaya : mamma you na I love chocolates.

Avni : you will ruin your teeth very soon.

Anaya didn't care but continued eating. Avnj also ignored her and starts ready. After getting ready herself, she looks at Anaya who now finished eating chocolate.

Avni went to her and wiped her mouth with tissue.

Avni : let's you get ready now.

Anaya : mamma I want wear same colour.

Avni : I known her baby likes.

Anaya got up and to washroom to clean her face. Soon she came out to see Avni arranging clothes. She walked quietly and hugged her from back making her flinch.

Avni : you scared me!

Anaya: sorry mamma.

Avni turns and picked her up and brought her to closet. Avni then picked Same colour dress for Anaya.
Avni made her ready and kept her open. Then she put flower tira on her head. And fixed her hair.

(Imagine them in same outfit but ignore Avnj wearing tira)

Avni pecked her cheek.

Avni : my baby!

Anaya also kissed her cheek.

Anaya : my mamma!

Both smiled and hugged each other. After braking hug.

Avni : Shall we leave, your Chachi would be waiting for you.

Anaya: let's go then.

Avni : come on!

Both held each other hand and walked out the room. Avni opened car door and Anaya sat down and out her seatbelt on. Avni also took driver Sit and starts driving. Inside the car both mother and daughter were listening to music and taking peace in.

While in malthore house. Servants decorated the house. That the Same time Neil walked out from his room and called for Nandini. Nandini came running to him and asked him worriedly.

Nandini: what happened Bhai?

Neil : I have headache, can you please strong tea.

Nandini : you take rest, I will bring to your room.

Neil nods and goes back to his room. He sat down and was watching outside of his window when Nandini came with cup of tea.
She gave to him, he starts drinking.