Chapter 41

Neil walked inside malthore house carrying Anaya in his arm who was sleeping peaceful. Why not she would peacefully when her papa is with her.

Neil saw neyonika and Nandini sitting in living and neyonika was feeding Nandini fruits. Nandini saw Neil coming.

Nandini : Neil bhai!

Neil smiled at her! Neyonika gave him smile which he returned it. Neil sat beside Nandini and settled down carefully not waking Anaya up. He kept hear head in his lap and caressed her hair. Nandini and neyonika admired him.

Nandini : Bhai she slept!

Neil : hmm!

Neil looks at Nandini and saw her eating.

Neil : still eating. Don't you get tried of eating.

Nandini : mom! Look at bhai!

Neyonika : Neil!

Neil laughed seeing him laughing both smiled.

Neil : sorry maa! Maa today could prepare dinner for two people.

Neyonika : who is coming?

Neil : you will know when they come.

Neyoika : okay! You take Anaya up.

Neil nods and carries Anaya to his room. While Nandini and neyonika looked at each other.

Neyoika : his smile or laugh suits him more than gloomy face.

Nandini : you are right mom. Things will be fine.

Neyonika nods. And gives her plate and told her to finish it.

Meanwhile Neil reached his room and placed Anaya on bed and covered her with duvet until her face. He sat next to her and admired her. He bent down to her and kissed her forehead.

While he was busy admiring when his phone rang. He took his Phone and saw Manik calling. He frowned thinking why would Manik call him. Chucking his thoughts he picked it up.

While picking it up he moved to balcony not disturbing Anaya sleep. He stood there and held railing.

Neil : hello Manik!

Manik : Neil where are you?

Neil : i am at home.

Manik : okay actually Avni was worried you both.

Now Neil realised Avni might have asked Manik to call him to know his whereabouts.

Neil : we both reached home safely don't worry. Tell Avni not worry.

Manik : how's Anaya?

Neil : she is sleeping.

Manik : okay! I will see you at home...

He was cut off as Neil spoke.

Neil : Manik is Avni with you.

Manik : yeah! She is sitting front of you.

Neil : could please pass your phone to her.

Manik : yeah sure!

Manik hands phone to Avni who was listening only Manik side conversation. Avni looks at him then phone. Manik guarded her to speak. She took the phone and kept near her ear.