Chapter 31

Next morning Neil wake up and smiled seeing Avni and Anaya sleeping with all cuddle up. He got up and bend towards their side and kissed her forehead. Neil took his phone and texted someone and smiled seeing Avni face. Neil moved to washroom. Avni slowly opened her eye and Anaya sleeping then frowned seeing other side empty. Then she realised he might be in washroom. At the same time Neil came out wiping his wet hair.

Neil looks at Avni and passed her smile. Avni smiled at him. Neil kept towel on couch and went to her. He kissed her forehead.

Neil : happy birthday Avni!

Avni smiled at him and thanked him.
Neil then saw Anaya who wake up while rubbing her eye.

Neil : good morning princes!

Anaya yawned and looks at Neil. she moved to Neil and hugged him.

Anaya : good morning papa. Papa
I want to sleep more.

Neil smiled at her. Avni was watching with smile. Anaya turned to Avni and smiled at her. She kissed Neil cheek and moved to hug Avni.

Anaya : happy birthday mamma!

Avni kissed her cheek.

Avni : thank you baby! Come fresh up First then pooja time.

Anaya nods and goes to washroom to brush while Neil asked about pooja.

Neil : Avni what pooja is today?

Avni : every year on my birthday or Anaya birthday we both pray to god, it's not that we don't pray others but that day it's special for us.

Neil nods understanding her. Avni smiled at him.

Avni : I will just see Anaya.

Neil nods. Avni moves to washroom while Neil called someone.

Neil : I will let you know when I leave. Okay!

He cuts call and put his phone back and smiled to himself.

Neil ( mind) hope Avni accepts home again. God please support me.

He folded his and Prayed to god. He quickly removed his hand as he heard washroom door clicking. He looked towards washroom door and saw Avni carrying Anaya.

Avni walked to bed with Anaya and kept her down. She dried Anaya wet hair.

Avni : go to my room and pick your dress.

Anaya nods and runs to Avni room to get a dress. While Neil set his hair and waited to Anaya to come back. Avni saw him and walks to him.

Avni : Neil could do one thing.

Neil nods.

Avni : can you dress Anaya, I need fresh up.

Neil : yeah sure.