Chapter 45

It's was almost evening when we everyone wake up from taking nap Expect from Neil who was thinking about himself and his past.

Everyone met in hall after being fresh up Expect Neil who was still in garden. Neyonika noticed Neil wasn't there.

Neyo: Avni beta where is Neil?

Avni : maa I don't know where he is! Maybe he is in his room.

Neyonika nods when a butler comes with water and juices and hands them.

Butler : madam ji are you takking about a guy who came with you guys.

Neyo: yeah do you know where he is?

Butler : madam when you all went to sleep then he came asking the direction of garden. After that I didn't see him coming back. Maybe he is still in garden.

Neyoika : you can leave now! Thank you!

Butler nods and leaves after taking empty glasses. Neyonika looks at avni who was already looking at garden way.

Neyo : Avni beta go check on him.

Avni snapped her head towards neyonika and gives nods. Avni leaves to garden.

In garden Neil wasn't feeling sleepy or he wasn't much tried but he laid on bench and stare sky deeply. Avni comes there and saw continuously staring the sky without moving his gaze. She stood far away from him.

Avni ( mind) how long you will hide your pain Neil! I know something has happened which I don't know. How did you landed In this condition. You are not same Neil who I have fallen loved with. Neil Where is my old Neil? How long you will punish yourself.

She sighed while thinking all This and moved to him stood behind the bench.

Avni : what so special up in sky that you forgot you have someone here waiting for you?

Neil heard her Each words but didn't feel like to respond her. He kept gazing the sky.

Avni : now you won't even answer, great! Neil why you doing this? For how long you will hide your pain? Everyone must seems you fine but in reality you not. Neil I am not stupid to see your pain. You may fool others showing how happy you are but not me. How could you forget i can read you like open book like you know me. Neil why there is difference between us. Fine don't answer me but maa is looking for you. At Least for your maa and daughter come. You don't need to care about your wife or think what she is going through.

Saying all this she walks away from big tears didn't stopped from her eye. Neil closed his eye and let tear slipped over his cheek.

Neil ( mind) will you be able to bear what I went through. Sharing my past with you only will make your guilty. I know after I share my past with you, you will only blame yourself for my condition or whatever has happened past 10 years. You are right we both can read each other like open book but i don't want you to feel guilty what I have been through. I am already dying hiding all this from you. I don't want you think that you are responsible for my condition. Will you bear I am completely lifeless. And you right in morning I behave like drunken man because I am. Drinking gives me peace from all the pain i have suffered Avni. Will Still love this man who is addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Neil got up bench and wiped his tears and walked inside.

As he reached inside he was hugged by Anaya. He gave her smile and picked her up and went to others. Seeing Neil Avni went to her room which was Noticed bye Neil.