Chapter 5

Jennie's POV

I look at the clock on the bed side table. I can't sleep no matter how hard I try to. It's already three o'clock in the morning. It means that, it's already December 24. Christmas is tomorrow already. It is still raining outside that's why Lisa can't bring me to the Bus Station where I can take a bus to go to Busan.

Speaking of which, Lisa is still in the living room, talking with her friends. I was praying that she will be sleeping in another room, but some wishes aren't granted by God. Because after a few minutes, Lisa entered the room.

"Hey." She greeted me when she saw that I was still awake. "You're still awake? It's already three A.M."

I shrug. "I can't sleep. I'm waiting for the rain to stop."

She walked to her closet and took out a dark blue towel. She turned to look at me. "Maybe it will stop by tomorrow afternoon." She said and walked inside the bathroom to take a bath I guess.

After ten minutes, she went out of the bathroom. I gulped when I saw her only wearing her sports bra and boxer.

I can't avoid my eyes from looking at Lisa while she is drying her wet hair. Some droplets of water were cascading down her shoulders and my throat dried at the scene. I almost can't breath from looking at her.

Why am I so affected? Shit!

With all the strength I possessed, I dragged my eyes away from her yummy body.

"Is it okay if we sleep in the same bed?" Lisa asked which made my eyes widen.

My answer is a big no! But maybe she would notice how affected I am at her presence.

"Sure, It's okay." I said nonchalantly. I fixed my position and wrapped the comforter from my toes to my neck. "Good night." Then I close my eyes and pretending to sleep.

When I felt the bed deepened, I knew that it was Lisa. I can feel her lying down beside me. I can feel her body heat like the blazing sun in the summer.

We have different pillows but we share the same covers.

Silence took over the room, you can only hear our breaths.

I stilled when Lisa's feet touched mine. She is rubbing her legs to mine and because of that, the delicate part of my bottom ached. To stop her from doing it, I turned my back at her and pretended to sleep.

My breath was caught on my throat when I felt a breath on my nape. I stilled and I get that tickling feeling all over my body.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, almost a whisper while I was still facing my back at her.

A breath fanned my nape the I froze and all of my nerves went haywire when I felt a soft lips touch my nape.

I gripped the bed cover. I took my strength from there so that I can stop my self from moaning at what she is doing to me. My heart is beating so loud and so fast while I am waiting for what she will do next.

I emphatically close my eyes when her lips crawled to my neck. I can now feel her chest pressed against my back and her raging hard dick pressed against my ass. My body is getting hot at what she is doing.

"L-Lisa," My face felt so hot. "W-What the hell are you doing?"

She grabbed my shoulders and made me face her. When our eyes meet, my head was already in the cloud. My mind was not working when I starred at her eyes.

My hand massaged her cheeks slowly. Her eyes held an unfathomable emotion. I want to know what emotion is inside those eyes but no matter how hard I try to read those emotions in her eyes, I can't read what emotions they are.