NOT AN UPDATE!!!

Hi guys!!! So since we are near to the ending of 'Lisa's Possessiveness' I'm going to make you guys pick the next book that I'm going to write. So here are the choices...

Book #1

The Diamond Race

"Welcome Agents. A week ago, the Aetherius Aurora was stolen. As you might now, this pink diamond is worth 400 million dollars. The robbery was well planned and executed as the perpetrators left absolutely no traces behind. Except for this footage from the vault's security cameras. The girl on screen is known as Lisa, a member of a criminal gang called BLACKPINK. It's a group that specializes in selling stolen jewelry on the black market. The other group members are Jennie, Rose and Jisoo. A rumor is going around that BLACKPINK is hosting a street race in the city of Busan. We suspect the diamond to be sold somewhere during or after the race. Your mission, should you choose to accept? Is to infiltrate the race and identify the buyer. If you don't succeed before the deal is closed, the diamond will most likely be lost. Good luck, Agents."

Chen, Kai, Xiumin and Baekhyun are secret agents who have to infiltrate a race organized by BLACKPINK, a criminal gang who steals jewelry and then resells it on the black market. iKON, BTS, TWICE and EXO are potential buyers. Who will buy the diamond? That's something the secret agents will have to figure out.

Book #2

The Devil (Jenlisa FF)

"I blackmailed you, romanced you, hell, I even kidnapped you. Even if I have to be the devil himself, I will, just so I can have you." - Lalisa Manoban

Eight years ago, Lisa met Jennie in her mother's birthday party. She is the most stunning and ravishing woman Lisa's eyes ever laid on. In just one night, Jennie manage to awaken emotions that only a woman who has a heart can feel-apparently Lisa has none.

Eight years later, they meet again. The feeling is still there. It didn't disappear even if Lisa will wrap it in the lower part of her humanity.

But apparently, Jennie doesn't care if Jennie made Lisa feel strange emotions. Jennie doesn't even care when Lisa told her that Lisa is always housing a boner every time she is near. Jennie doesn't care even if Lisa will be hit by a sixteen wheeler truch. And it irritates Lisa.

No woman has ever discarded Lisa. There was no woman who rejected her. There was no woman who doesn't care about her. Woman begged to be pleasured by Lisa. But not Jennie. She's irritatingly different. She's annoyingly beautiful.

And a woman got to do what a woman got to do in order to get the attention of the girl who dwell on Lisa's heart and mind.

So... Lisa kidnapped Jennie.

G!P Lisa

Book #3

The Devil (your choice of characters)

Same synopsis with 'The Devil (Jenlisa FF)'. You guys get to pick the main characters here.

Please comment the story you chose me to write! PLEASE COOPERATE!!! Thank you!