Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

I'm waiting, Jennie. I'm waiting for you to do something. Those keeps on repeating in my mind when we arrived at the Charity Ball which is held in a private cruise ship owned by Song Min-ho. According to Lisa, Song Min-ho is one of the richest business man. The center of his business is manufacturing yachts and cruise ships and sell those to other countries.

As the charity ball started the cruise ship started sailing too.

"Are you okay, Jennie?" Lisa asked me with a worried tone. She didn't leave by my side since we arrived here. "You look bothered."

"I'm fine." I answered her quickly and took a sip of wine from the wine glass to hide what I really feel.

"Are you sure?" She ask.

"Yes, I am."

I thanked god that a guy approached Lisa. The guy seems to be at the same age with Lisa and he is talking to her about business. I quickly stood up and escaped from her.

I wander around the cruise ship alone. I need some air so that I can think.

I can still remember the loud thump of my heart when Lisa said those words. I'm waiting, Jennie. I'm waiting for you to do something. It won't go out of my mind. It bothers my heart and mind. I don't know if she is just playing around or if she's serious. I am not sure how to respond because I don't know if she is serious or not.

Up until this very moment, Lisa is still in a relationship with Tzuyu. And even though the world would turn upside down, I still turn out to be the one ruining their relationship.

I sigh and then I lean on the cruise ship railing. I didn't know how many minutes I have spent on looking at the sea when someone went beside me and followed what I was doing.

I cease my forehead and turn to find out who it was. "What are you doing? I was the one who came here first, go to the other railing."

The man beside me just smiled and keeps quiet. I look at the man from the corner of my eyes. The man has eyes that can be compared to the darkest wood in the forest. It glimmers as he looked at the sea.

"Seriously," I puffed a breath. "Go to the other railing. I am having my moment her. You are ruining it." I shooed him.

The man with magnificent brown eyes faced me. "Am I really not allowed here? I am the owner of this cruise ship you know."

I gasp audibly at the news. "What? Y-You are Song Min-ho? The host of the Charity Ball?"

The man nodded. "Yes. I'm flattered that a pretty woman like you knows my name."

Hmmm! This guy has a sly tongue. "Yeah. Lisa Manoban told me." I said while smiling.

"Lisa Manoban?" He arched one of his eyebrows. "Are you... Jennie Kim? Lisa's date for tonight?"

I avoided his look. Shit! I won't wonder if the news that Lisa has another girl with her would reach her girlfriend. It seems like everyone invited in this Charity Ball knows Lisa.

"I'm not her date. She just forced me to come with her tonight." I said and turn to look at the stars above.

"Hmmm. That's unlike Lisa. I know her. If you don't want, she won't force you. She is not that type of woman who would force someone."He stated. "I wonder what she sees in you."

I tend to look at him. "Are you both close friends to say that?"

But before he could speak, a beautiful woman hugged him. The woman is strikingly beautiful with her pinned straight hair, pointed nose, sexy thin lips and her small eyes.