Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

It's Christmas. And I'm not with my mother. That's why I went with her here in Seoul cause I want to spend the special occasions with her. But my mother left me with Lisa, the sweet devil who pleasured me and made me moan loudly. I've been in her condo for two days now. It's the third day today. At the two days that passed, there is no night that Lisa didn't make me happy. She never stopped licking me every chance she got.

Just like a while ago at dawn, I thought that she won't do anything but I found out that I am already naked and her head is in between my thighs.

Honestly, I should stay away from her. She has a girlfriend, goodness! When did I start to break relationships? I'm pretty sure that if her girlfriend finds out my relationship with Lisa, she will throw me to the depths of hell. 

"What are you cooking?"

I came out from my reverie when I heard Lisa's voice behind my back.

I didn't mind her. I don't want to talk to her. Every time I talk to her, we end up kissing. Every time we have a serious talk, I end up naked with Lisa's head between my thighs, enjoying the center of my femininity. That's why I won't talk to her.

Lisa Manoban is not good for my health.

"So silent." Lisa drawls. "Why won't you talk to me?"

I just shrug my shoulders and didn't speak. I really don't want to talk to her. Except for the embarrassment that I feel cause she is having a feast every night, I also don't want to talk to her because of the reason that what we did is wrong and it shouldn't be done again.

"C'mon, Jennie." She leaned on the long island counter that is just beside the stove that I'm using to cook. Even from a distant, I can smell her oh so yummy scent. "Talk to me."

I didn't speak. I just continued to cook for my breakfast. I need to finish cooking my breakfast before her friends wake up. It's uncomfortable to eat with them at the table.

I feel awkward knowing that they know what happened between me and Lisa. I'm not sure, but I'm assuming that by now, they knew that me and Lisa kissed. Maybe they already knew that something is happening between us.

I jumped when I felt someone hugging me from my back. I don't have to look back to know who it is. By the scent invading my nostril, I'll bet my life that it's none other than the woman who had the tongue of the sweetest devil, Lisa Manoban.

"Let go of me, Lisa." I calmly said to her while I was still cooking my breakfast.

"Why would I do that?" She kissed my nape and let her lips crawl from my nape to my shoulder. "I like hugging you."

Even though my body is trembling cause of too much sensation that I feel, I have to force myself no to feel. What happened last night was a mistake. The best mistake, but it's still a mistake, damn it!

"Why are you suddenly so cold, Jennie?" She asked. Her voice held confusion.

I reach for the bowl that I readied a while ago and pour the chicken soup that I just finished cooking. And then I turn around to face Lisa whose confusion is written all over her gorgeous face.

I heave a sigh. "Lisa, please, remember that you have a girlfriend. Please, act accordingly." 

"Act accordingly? What's wrong with you?" Confusion is carved on her gorgeous face. "We're okay last night, right? A while ago at dawn you let me please you."

A red stain colored my cheek. I looked down cause I don't want her to see my face.

"Lisa, please, let me pass." I said and tried to pass by her but she blocked my way.