Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

It was afternoon already when we arrived at Busanjin District in Busan. When the limousine stopped in front of a big house, I immediately went out of the car. It was a very tiring six hours drive. I feel like I can't feel my butt cause I was sitting in the care for six hours.

The Manoban's house looks like a modern mansion. It has a dark color glass sliding door and the house is painted with cream and chocolate color. It has a terrace on the second and third floor. It was a sight to behold.

I let out a deep breath before I started to walk towards the front door of the mansion. I still haven't knock on the door when suddenly it opened, showing my very radiant looking mother.

She looks so happy. I won't pursue my plan on scolding my mother because she left me with Lisa. My mom radiate happiness and I'm delighted that finally, after six months since my father's death, my mother is genuinely happy.

"Hello, Sweetie." My mom greeted me with a smile and hugged me.

I hugged her back. "Hi, mommy. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Sweetie." My mom said then pulled away. "You, how was your Christmas?"

I grimaced at her question. "Mommy, what do you expect me to say? That I enjoyed my Christmas? I decided to come with you cause I want to spend Christmas with you but you left me in Seoul with Lisa." I puffed an irritated breath.

Mom sigh and then brushed my hair through her fingers. She genuinely looked sorry. "Sorry, Sweetie. I was just excited to come home here in Busan."

"It's okay." I managed to smile. "Where is Aunt Mira--"

"Hello, sweetheart!" The shrill voice of Aunt Mira greeted me from inside of the house and she opened the sliding door widely. "Hello, sweetheart. How was your Christmas? Did something interesting happened between you and Lisa when we left?"

I arched one of my eyebrows it comes with the nervousness that covered my body. Holy hell! Does Aunt Mira know something about what happened between me and Lisa? Did that brute lying insolent woman told this sweet woman in front of me?

"Ahm," I was planning to not answer her question but I forced myself to answer her question. "T-There was nothing interesting that happened between us." I was stuttering.

My mother and Aunt Mira exchanged a disappointed look. What is the problem of this two?

"Is that so, sweetheart?" Aunt Mira took my hand and pull me to come inside their house. "Sweetie, did you enjoy your time with my daughter?" She asked me.

I wince at the pain when I bit my tongue because I was surprised with her question. "Ahm, can I rest for a while, Auntie?" I changed the topic. "I'm kinda tired after that long ride."

Mom and Aunt Mira exchange glances again before Lisa's mom spoke. "Of course, sweetie. Come here. I'll show you the way to your room."

With my mom and Aunt Mira on each side, we walk towards the staircase. When we arrived at the second floor, we directly headed to the third floor.

The interior design in the third floor snatched my breath away. There's a refrigerator in the corner behind a long black marble island counter. Parallel  to that is a mini-bar with unlimited liquor on display. In the center, there's a black leather set of sofa with a square center table that has two big cherry on the center. And then there are two rooms. Each door of the rooms is parallel to each other.

Aunt Mira guide me to the left door and opened it. "Sweetie, this will be your room."

I went inside the room and look around at the whole room.