Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

My eyes widen when Lisa went on top of me. She doesn't have any clothes on her body except for her boxer. I can feel her hard dick pressed against the heart of my femininity and it's making me feel hot. I bit my lips when I feel my core tingling.

I didn't stop Lisa to take off all of my clothes.

"L-Lisa--"

"Shhh..." Lisa hushed me. "Stop talking and let me ravish you."

I blushed. "What are you talking about--"

She cuts my words by crashing her lips to mine. I moaned when she entered her tongue inside my mouth. An electric shot went through abdomen down  to my mound. I can feel the wetness of my femininity.  I can feel my panty getting wet.

My eyes widened when Lisa kneel and kiss my foot.

"Lisa! Stop it!" I was startled at what she did. Never in my life did I hear that a man kissed a woman's feet. Kissing a woman's feet means that you worship that woman.

She looked up, her brown doe eyes were gleaming. "Still. I want my lips to touch every inch of you."

I gulped. "Don't kiss my feet, Lisa."

"Still and let me savor you." She ordered and I obliged.

While Lisa is slowly letting her lips crawl from my foot to my leg, I can't avoid myself from wondering. Is she also like this to her girlfriend? Is she also like this if she's kissing her girlfriend?  Because of those thoughts, my conscience is starting to kill me. When did I start becoming a third party? When did I start to hit on guys with a girlfriend? It just happened these days.

When our eyes met at the airport and I felt my heart beating so fast, I didn't know that this would happened to me. It didn't entered my mind to kiss her even though we just met for a few hours.

The attraction between us is so palpable. I can feel that that's why every time our lips meet each other, I can't say no cause that is what my body is screaming. 

A slow moan went out of my mouth when her lips arrived at my core. I can feel her hot breath that hit my core and it added to the hotness that I felt.

My eyes closed in submission when she used a finger to open my vagina fold and then her little devil tongue licked my clit. My stomach jerked when Lisa's tongue touched my clit. I gasped for breath every time her tongue is moving on my gem. I moan every time she enter her tongue in my hole.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." I moaned loudly when she slowly entered a finger inside of me. I felt a little pain but pleasure covered it up pretty well.

I firmly grabbed both sides of the pillow when she started to move her finger in and out of me. I'm gasping for breath and moaning at how good it feels when she plunges her finger inside of me. My butt is lifting every time she moves her fingers, It was meeting Lisa's long finger which is entering my pussy. The movement of her fingers is slow as if she is teasing me.

"Damn it, Lisa! Faster!" I can't stop the irritation that I am feeling because of what she is doing.

She looked up to me grinning while looking at me straight in the eyes. "Enjoying it?"

"Yes!" I feel so frustrated. "Can you please continue now, a little faster this time?"

Lisa tilted her head then smiled. "Oh, sure. My pleasure."

Her lips went down to my femininity and continued on giving me pleasure. Her fingers inside of me is starting to move faster and I barely can't breath at how good the pleasure that Lisa is giving me. The pleasure was too much to bear.