Prologue

Sally cried the night he left. Poseidon was so charming and kind. They just found out she was pregnat with a boy, they had decided a name, Perseus.

<><><><><><><><><><> FLASHBACK<><><><><><><><><><>

" i can't stay, Sally, you know that. I wan't to. But I can't " Poseidon said his voice breaking.

" You can't just leave me. We are having a son." Sally Cried," how can you just leave us."

" If I didn't my brother would kill you, and Perseus." Poseidon took Sally's hands " I love you." He kissed her one last time and then vanished.

"NO." Sally cried out

<><><><><><><><><FLASHBACK ENDS><><><><><><><><><>

Sally thought about that as she was brought into the delivery room.

<>TIME SKIP<>

Sally held her baby in her arms. She worried They said I had a girl, where was she?

The doctor came in. " Sally, we just want to say, Your daughter is fine she was a little malnourished due to her brother, we will bring her in soon."

"Thank you." Sally said. she was just glad she was informed about her little girl, Andromeda.

Sally choose to name her son after a Greek hero and when she found out she was having a girl she choose the name Andromeda, A Greek Princess that was rescued by Perseus. Sally smiled she couldn't wait to hold her Princess in her arms.

<><><><>IN THE NURSERY<><><><>

" Come her you little demon" a shrill voice broke the air.

Andromeda cried as the women picked her up.

" The doctor will be here soon. I can not wait, tonight I shall get the devil you call a brother." the door started to open. the creature broke through the window and vanished into the night"

<><><><>BACK IN THE ROOM WITH SALLY<><><><>

"Sally." the doctor tried.

"NO" she shouted " YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO TRY TO TALK TO ME WHEN YOU LOST MY DAUGHTER! GET OUT1"

" listen."

"NO, YOU LISTEN. I NEVER EVEN HELD HER IN MY ARMS!"

with that the doctor nodded and left leaving the destressed mother alone.

poseidon Sall thought i need you now, why did you have to go.

Sally made sure she slept with percy that night, she would not loose him too.