Chapter 1

"Andromeda." a voice echoed through the house. "coming mother." Andromeda knew the drill, she would go down stairs her parent would say ' we are going on a trip. it'll be fun' when really that meant she would have to keep herself safe while they where in meetings. Andromeda finished pinning her long black hair back and  started across her room. 

their family was extemly rich. Andromeda's room was half the size of a football statium. she had a lavouse bed and a amazing vanity table. her closet what huge with tons of top of the line brands which she never wanted to wear. she liked the cloths that where old or riped not the fancy stuff. Andromeda got to the stair case when her head began to spin. soon it was gone. Andromeda ran downstairs to tell her mom but when she reached the dinning hall she stopped because there was an young man, her mom wasn't there or her dad.

" Who are you? and why are you in my house?" she said. He chuckled a little, "Babe listen, bad stuff is going on around you. wake up" with that he was gone.

Andromeda's mom walked in and imediatly the memory of the headache and the strange guy vanished, as if they didn't happen.

" Hey sweetie. Your father and I have a trip to make. we are going to New York. I know you might want to stay home being 17 but we want you to come being our last vacation." as soon as the words Last Vacation hit Andromedas's ears they melted into nothingness.

"Ssuurree." she said with no inthusiasm.

" go get packed dearest.

<><><><> AFTER THEY ARE PACKED AND IN NEW YORK<><><><>

Andromeda snuck out the door, her parent told her to stay in the hotel but it had been 7 hours since they left.

Andromeda was walking down in a backroad when she heard " I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE, DARLING" Andromeda screamed when she saw her mother body of a lion and wings,A sphinx, then she heard a low growl, "YES YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME, THE KILL WOULD HAVE BEEN EASYIER." they lunged.

" LOOK OUT!" A voice cried, she was shoved to the groud. just then dust flew everywhere, golden dust.

"well." a boy said looking at her, he smirked " that was fun."