Chapter 6

Nico POV

The next day Nico felt sick. He felt as if something bad was going to happen. Any way he went to breakfast and was sitting at the Hades table playing cards with John Handcocks ghost when the hillside rumbled. Everyone jumped up. The grass was tearing up Nico saw the pain in Percys eyes. He knew why. The ground spilled out bones and gems. Hades came out on his black chariot.

" YOU THINK WE SENT THE PROPHECY SO THAT YOU COULDSIT AROUND TRAINING. THE EARTH MOTHER IS WAKING AND THE TIME IS SWIFTLY COMING YOU MUST LEAVE NOW!!!!!!"

Campers looked around nervously. Nico ran to the Hades cabin. Seeming how he would die anyway he might as well get ready. Nico was about shadow travel when " Wait "

Hazel POV

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hazel screamed in her mind when Hades came from the ground. after he gave his speach Hazel followed Nico into his cabin sat on his bed and cried, Nico tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

About an hour latter everyone was ready. 

Jason POV

Jason kissed Pipers lips. every muscle in his body ached from the nightmare last night, but being with Piper he seemed to relax. Piper was crying as Jason held her. " Hey, don't cry." He said " I will come back." He turned when Thalia tugged his shirt. The two headed up the hill and into the van. before "Wait"

Thalia POV

Thalia wished she could take the prophcey from Jason. She hated having to take hi from camp to do something she couldn't do. Thalia knew Jason would lead this because at some point she would break and she HATED that.

Percy POV

Percy hated this but who cares,he still had to Deal With It. He got the part of the prophecy that confussed everyone. Great.

Andromeda POV

Andromeda wished she took a fencing class. she didn't even have a weapon. " Wait! " everyone heard Leo came running up the hill. He gave each of the little big three a weapon. Andromeda had a sword, Percy got a spear, Nico got a dagger, Hazel a bow and arrow, Thalia a sword, and Jason a shield. As soon as they grabed the weapon they disapeared. " Ok, how they work is they appear when you need them the most. The are even reusable." Leo Smiled. Chirion sent the heroes off on there way.

OK so incase you are confussed. 

Jason and Thalia will work with the dead

Percy and Andromeda will work with Geae ( Yes poor Percy I know. His luck SUCKS people )

Nico and Hazel will deal work with Ouranus. 

:D Also this Thursday I am going to read BoO. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA or NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  any ways, I have no clue where Percy and Andromeda will go. Any ideas.