Chapter two (A/N)

"WHAT!!!!!"Andromeda screamed

"CHILL!" the boy screamed. " I am Percy,Percy Jackson. who are you?" Percy had the same sea green eyes and Black hair Andromeda had. " I don't want to say." Andromeda started, but Percy interrupted "follow me." Andromeda usually wouldn't trust strange teenage boys that said follow me but she figured if he wanted to kill her, he would have done it by now

Andromeda and Percy started walking through the streets "why are you dressed like that?" Percy asked out of the blue. "what do mean?" "well it's not like it's a Sunday so why are you in a dress? (the picture on the front is the dress she was wearing) " I don't know. I guess I just wanted to." Andromeda said eager for him to stop talking.

Percy walked over to a strawberry company van, slid open the door and hoped in. Andromeda got in hesitantly. during the car ride both were very quiet, they drove into a meadow in long Island up the hill and there was the most beautiful place Andromeda had seen.

Percy hoped out of the car and raced down hill. Andromeda decided to walk. she reached an open air pavilion when a centaur walked up to her. she stared at him. "My name is Chiron, Activities Director at camp." Chiron then explained everything, how she was a demigod, the two wars they had, all this really neat stuff, the he stopped and started at her in absolute shock and horror. "what? Whats wrong?" Andromeda asked she was really started to freak out, when the boy from earlier spoke, "The bloodline is determined,Posideon,Earthshaker,Stormbringer,Lord of horses,Hail,Andromeda daughter of the sea."

okay guys sorry it was short, but I have to update all my stories by tomorrow for a Leadership commitment. Also if you are part of the school LANV or Williamburg check out my new story LANV/Williamburg moments. thanks for reading. feel free to comment