Chapter 11

Yes we are back to Nico and Hazel, sorry for the wait

Hazels POV

Nico held Hazel in his arms, she couldn't believe this she should be dead right??? Hazel looked at Nico," What happened" She asked him, " I have no clue" He admitted. They both stood up and saw a women looking horrified "What was that" she asked the two. 

"What was what?" Hazel said "Don't play stupid with me....that.that...thing you just killed." she stammered out. Nico shot Hazel a look, a silent understanding passed between them. she was like Rachel. then things got worse. Another one stood up, "ya explain please." Soon the whole food court was yelling about wanting to know... "STOP!" Hazel screamed, she tried to think but...was the mist removed?

Just then the sky darkened and Hazel feared for her life... A man came down and hit the ground. "YOU WISH TO DEFEAT ME" he yelled...it was Ouranus "GO AHEAD AND TRY! IT TOOK TITANS TO TAKE ME DOWN, AND WHAT ARE YOU PATHETIC DEMIGODS." Hazel felt her jaw tighten. She got really mad and felt her body loose control.

" I WAS ONE OF THE SEVEN WHO DEFEATED YOUR CHILDREN! I SANK AN ISLAND WHEN I WAS 12 AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!" She yelled.

Ouranus looked at Hazel,"Then all Hell will break loose" Then he was gone...but Hazel knew one thing, he would not win.