he Chapter 10

Percy's POV

Percy's heart was racing. He ran down the hillside from his demon sister. Okay...Andromeda wasn't an actual demon...just possessed. Yep Percy had been having a great dayd idnt not. They where sitting at a café when Andromeda lunged at him and tried to kill him.

So Percy spent abot half the day trying not to get caught by her. Not thay he was scares. He just didn't want to have to kill her. He wish Annabeth or even Piper where here.

Annabeth would be able to know what thing was holding his sisters marbles and Piper last time just used her gift to charmspeak the demon out of Percy.

As Percy ran he had an idea he didn't realize Andromeda was right behind him, sk he skitted to a stop and turned around. BAM. A hand slapping across his face.

Percy and Andromeda toppled down a little ways when Andromeda stood up holding riptide. "It's time for you to die now Jackson". Percy meet her eyes and could feel the presence of Gaea, "He said that a while ago and guess what. I am still here." Andromeda lunged at Percy and Percy grabbed her arm. He slammed her to the ground. She screamed in pain. The presence was gone...Andromeda was back.

Percy told Andromeda what had happened woth the demon thing, she was a little embarrassed, but they kept on walking "I feel i know you....from i don't know. Somewhere else" Percy said, "me to" Andromeda saod stopping in her tracks. Percy turned around and the ground started to shake. A tunnel opened in the distance. "creepy tunnel or nice café again" Andromeda asked. "where do you think" Percy said before dashing toward the tunnel.

Okay so it would have been bettee but Wattpad deleted what i wrote...so I did the best off memory.