Chapter 13

Andromeda's pov

Andromeda didn't want to be rude... But Percy was an idiot. They had left everything the had, minus riptide and her weapon. Thet hadn't eaten all day due to the fact she had been trying to kill him. Yet he went straight toward the dark cave. Andromeda ran after him.

When they entered the cave she almost tumbled down into the darknes but she caught herself. Percy had both hands on the wall and was slowly walking down. They walked in silence during which the air turned hot and humid.

"It's as hot as Hades in here" Percy said. Andromeda stumbled and hit Percy's back. He braced both them in place. "you can help" he said. Andromeda stood up and brushed herself off.

An ancient voice broke through "Young demigods, hahaha, you think you can stop ME the earth mother?" Percy shouted "it's been done before" the voice laughed "you don't even know who you are!"Androneda looked at Percy. He shrugged his shoulders. "You can't hurt or confuse us!" Andromeda said "You have no one. We have two camps... And eachother"

There was silence for a minute or so the Gaea said "I can't hurt you? Well let'sput that to the test" sudfenly part of the ground broke open. And Percy fell down. "PERCY" Andromeda cried as the ground closed. Tears where falling from her cheeks. Just then she heard Percy scream in pain. She had to find him. Suddenly the scream stopped. Was she to late?

I am so sorry. It's been like.... Two weeks right? Look I really am sorry :'( please forgive me. I am trying. To be honest i forgot I had this book :/ i know I suck. Anyway sorry it has been forever and it was short. For some reason Percy/Andromeda are the hardest to write... I still don't know what i have planned... Anyways sorry