Chapter 8

Ok, so I have read BoO, I will keep my plot line the same as I planned. I don't care if this person died, or that isn't possible I will keep the plot line, Thanks. 

Nico's POV

You shall rise or fall by the Ghost kings hand.

She wanted you to have this

Twin's snuff out the angels breath, who holds the keys to endless death

A half-blood of the eldest gods

I am the Ghost king

You never made me swear on the Styx

These memories rang in Nico's ears, hand hit his heart like a bullet gun. He could feel his pulse in his ears.Nico was trying to find a restaurant for him and Hazel to eat when he heard a low growl. He whipped his head around to be face to face..............wait............face to three faces..... the face of a lion, goat, and snake. A Chimera. Nico heard about them from Annnabeth. The Chimera lunged and Nico managed to dodge, but he felt his arm get cut from the massive paw. Hazel jumped on the back and tried to stab it but instead the snake bit her neck.

Nico saw Hazel hit the ground and anger coursed threw his body. Hazel can't be dead, she couldn't die on him like that. Nico lunged at the beast and in a flash he held a Imperial gold dagger, he drove the dagger into the side of the monster. The Chimera let out a cry and turned on Nico. the dagger penetrating the body, the chimera's feet became dust and slowly the beast was no more.

Nico ran to Hazel's side. Her body cold and lifeless. Hazel let out a gasp, Nico held her. but one thought stirred in his mind..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................She was dead........................................................................................................................................... how is she alive.