🎈Ginger🎈

It's been about a week  since that whole candy store inconvenient thank goodness my headache went away in just two days after that dude had one hell of a lunch. Donna demanded I stay in the house until my black eye went away she said "I can't be see this you like people will assume I abuse you at home!"  I mean..verbally.

I haven't decorated my room yet I like to keep things plain the leaves were starting to fall my mother used to alway say I should always show off my hair more this time of year. She'd say " You get your hair from me! Flaunt what ya mama gave ya!" she would always brush my hair in the cutest styles I used to hate it back then but now I'd do anything just to feel her fingers in my hair again. To honor my mother I decided to do something different for once instead of me covering my hair with a hat I brushed into pony tail and wore some strawberry lipstick which doesn't seem like much to some but to me I felt like I was already over doing it. I wore a olive green turtle neck sweater and dark blue jeans ripped at the knees  with once again my old converse which I cleaned since they were so muddy from my last adventure.

I make my way downstairs to fix myself some breakfast each step I took I felt my pony tail swing. I toasted two chocolate chip eggo and poured myself a cup of milk i took out the peanut butter and I spread some on other sides. The first bite taste like heaven the crunchiness of the chocolate chips and the creamy texture of the peanut butter sent my tastebuds straight to heaven! Once breakfast was other I looked at myself one last time in the mirror wow for once I didn't look like a total dickhead. I make my way to the door until I hear Donna upstairs moaning. Ugh. Sex is gross. Well...hearing Donna have sex is gross she moans weirdly but I had no right to speak on anything I've never experienced. I slam the door to let those fuckers know I was still in the house not like they ever really care.

I make my way through town the smell of pumpkin spice runs through my nose god I love pumpkin spice! I love autumn I follow the smell to a bakery I tried to be calm I love bakeries I just wanted to run around the whole store seeing all the different flavors and holiday specials they had. When I saw pumpkin spice pound cake I automatically lost my shit! I dashed over to it there was only one loaf left I had to have it! " You better not be trying to take my gin." A deep voice whispered in my right ear almost put chills down my spine if it wasn't for his bad breath I turned my head with a quicken ugh if it isn't the jackass from last week I rolled my eyes he remembers me too he smirks "Hey I know you. Ya know you're lil trick almost ruined my families last name." I guess since it was so early in the morning my mind was buffering almost ruining his family name? He sensed my serious thinking and gave me a "hint" he grabbed his crotch while he makes strong eye contact.

"You know I never really got your name." He says as he starts walking around to the other available sweets never taking his eyes off me. I take the time to admire his jawline before speaking " I already told you my name is Ava. I said that right after our little talk, remember?" He finally took his eyes off me for a brief moment and boy did I not waste a second of it I quickly grabbed the last pumpkin spice pound cake and put it in one of those cake carriers they have. "Well...my names Nonny but call me Nick." He put his hand out without hesitation I shuck his hand " well..Nonny it's been a pleasure but I have to go." I walked over to the cashier she opened the box to see what I got " Oh! My last pumpkin spice pound cake I can tell just from looking at ya you love sweets, don't cha girlie?" I chuckled a little before nodding the cashier was cheerful " That'll be 10.50 but for you...6.75" nobodies ever given THIS nice to me before! I fucking love Derry I happily reached into my pocket and gave her the money which I happily stole out my sisters purse a few days ago "It's okay mom! She's a friend of mine" Nonny ran over and stranded right behind me with his hands on my shoulders damn was Nonny tall. " Oh! Sweetie why didn't you say so?" She lowered my bag to me " A friend of my sweet Nonny is always welcomed to the sweet taste of my bakery ~" Nonny's mom is so sweet! Before leaving I asked "Are you sure?" Nonny and his mom nodded aggressively but I still took the money  I was originally supposed to give her into the tip jar and smiled before walking to the door. " Bye sweetie! Come over whenever you like!" Shouted Nonny's mom before rushing back to the cash register I gave a quick look to Nonny " Your mom's real sweetheart hope you are too." Nonny looked stunted " w- well see you around Ava." He smiled " Of course. Bye Nonny!" I close the door behind me. I almost forgot how goddamn chilly it was outside I debated if I wanted to eat my food while I was walking around in town or sit somewhere to eat it I still didn't feel like going home.

I walked around town through the neighborhoods again it got kinda dark but I didn't mind it I find walking alone at night relaxing. I look at all the houses before stopping dead in my tracks at that old house from before the door suddenly opened " Ava~" a deep voice called out to me maybe it was Nonny? Nah me and him are good now he wouldn't I walk over to the front of the house something inside me told me to keep going "H-hello?" I take each step slowly " I need a favor sweetie~" I followed the deep voice inside the house what the fuck am I doing! Everything was the same as when I first came here when meeting the twins the rooms on my right and my left and the stairs straight ahead I clench tighter to my bag. " Come here." I turned to the right of me and walked over to the right room slowly which wasn't as dark I could still see the room right in the center of it was an old rusty refrigerator. "You're getting warmer" even I couldn't see him I could sense him smiling ear to ear " are you hurt?" I had to say something. I felt like the voices were inside my head for some reason I walk over to the refrigerator which felt like the longest 7 steps of my life I didn't hear a response from my last question so I stopped walking. A lot of things ran through my mind

What if it's a bed body?

Are you going insane?

Bitch! You got a death wish?

Why can't you just mind your own business?!

Those all fade away when I hear a voice coming from the rusty old refrigerator the voice was so low and soft I had to bring my ear closer to hear.

" Can you give me a hand, honey?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness 24 readers?! Man this story is starting to past my expectations I thought nobody was gonna read lol. Well we'll be meeting our beloved Pennywise next chapter thanks for being so patient with me guys!
See you in the next chapter!