🎈Pennywise The Dancing Clown🎈

Someone's inside the fridge?! Holy shit I'm scared asf! I don't know what else to do "hellllloooo!" The person or creature inside grew impatient I took a deep breath and flung the door open and ran to the nearest open window I could find if I needed a quick escape. I closed my eyes since I heard bones cracking I peaked just when the cracking stopped I was in shock at what I was witnessing. A costume no...a PERSON's body was stuffed in that small refrigerator! And the person was still alive! For the first time in a long time I was so mortified I couldn't move a muscle it was as if my feet were super glued to the floor and my mouth was sewed shut tears began rolling down my eyes when I finally saw the face, the face of a clown that is.

The clowns makeup was rather old and chipped he was smiling ear to ear at I don't know what his eyes seemed to be stuck in the back of his head. When he finally got his body out of the fridge he stood surprisingly 7 feet tall his body was pointing straight to me and his smile was still there as well mind you I'm still super glued to my corner I tried to let out a scream or  even cry but I couldn't it was like I swallowed my own tongue! The eyes of the clown finally rolled forward they were yellow now I know for certain that this IS a creature not something of this earth. We started at each other for 5 minutes I never even blinked it felt like hours had went by my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! I would've welcomed death with open arms just to get out of this situation the clown began to drool aggressively " My, my, my what a brave girl you are." His voice was deep and raspy I finally let out a small cry god please don't let this thing kill me I started crying hysterically " Please...please I wanna-" The clown began walking his way over to me I quickly shut my eyes and looked down I felt his heavy breathing on the top of my head " Look at me child." I slowly look up at him his eyes were as bright as Christmas lights and his drool was dripping onto the floor I quickly looked down shaken by his dominant stance. He would step on me in he wanted to hell even kill me but here we are just standing here I shoot my head up once more to make eye contact I finally worked up the balls to speak " Who a-are you?" I practically whispered to myself he began to lower his head so we could be eye level his arms swung to the floor, drool still dripping to the floor " why my dear, I'm Pennywise the Dancing clown~" my eyes widen his clown suit was dirty what originally caught my eye was the multiple dried up blood that stained his suit. He quickly stood up straight and took a good look at me before taking few steps back his smile disappeared " Listen Up. As a token of my gratitude for releasing me from my imprisonment I'll let you live." His tone was serious and his voice was deep I let out a sigh of relief " BUT you will be seeing me around, Doll." With a clap of his hands everything went black.

I woke up the next day replaying that strange encounter all day questioning if it was all just a dream my body felt tired I felt like I haven't slept in days maybe it was nightmare from me eating sweets before bed I sit up straight. holy shit. I was in such a deep thought since this morning I didn't even realize until now that  I'm wearing the same clothes from yesterday and the bag with pumpkin spice pound cake is on the floor untouched I start to examine my body yesterday had to have happened I hardly ever get shared shitless so I would fucking remember if a demon clown was out to get me! What was his name again? I thought long and hard but nothing came to mind i get off my bed and made my way to open the door what was his name? Ugh now this is gonna bug me for the rest of the day! wait.. I turn around quickly I felt a strong gaze drilling the back of my head I look around the room desperate to lock eyes with something I knew someone was there I do a slow scanned around my room and there I saw that yellow glowing eyes of that clown in the corner of my room just standing there silently starring. The sky grew darker than usual my eyes widened he once again slowly made his way to me towering over me " See didn't I tell you I'd see ya around" such a deep voice he sensed the fear in my eyes and a smile started to form " did ya miss me?" I was silent.
" what's wrong dear? Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled he then  lowered himself to level with me I didn't say a word I just stood there like a deer in headlights. Silence filled the room. Inches from my face he whispered

"Hey, what's my name?"
I was unable to speak for some reason. He asked again " Say my name or I'll kill you."
I took to long to reply again "SAY IT!!!" He shouted.

I mumbled " Pennywise.... The Dancing Clown"
His smile grew wider.

" Good girl~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...that took me a while. Yay! 30 readers and I think I made 17th on some list on some list maybe 17th ranking on Pennywise fanfic? Anyways thanks for reading.

See you in the next chapter.