🎈Sisterly Bonding🎈

I woke up to what I believe to be the next morning to Donna yelling in my face while crying I couldn't make out what she was saying because I was still kinda light headed from the other night. She starts shaking me aggressively " what the fuck!" She gonna give me a headache! I shouted hoping she'd stop but she didn't " You had me worried sick! You've been gone for two whole days, Ava! Days! Then when you DO come home you're past out for hours!" Damn now I know it's been a couple of days she drops to her knees in front of me " I lost mom I can't lose you too." I was shocked I've never heard Donna say she was worried about me I wipe my eyes and stretch

" Look, Donna you go live your life and do what you need to do to keep a roof over our head . I'm fine! What's a 17 year old gotta worry about in Derry? This place is a vintage wonderland every dessert here is made fresh!" I even give off a crooked smile after trying to give my sister some sort of reassurance she smiled at me in return and got up off her knees " Aw, Ava.....I wish I could believe that..." she lightly stroke my left cheek " ..but I don't" I knew Donna was really sad I turn around and start making up my bed when I felt someone poke me. It was Donna again " Stay in tonight. Dylan's coming over but this time I want you in this house. Do you understand?" I nodded " Also...Come downstairs and hang with me we could order pizza and watch a few movies?"Donna has never taken the extra mile and asked me to stay home she'd always push me out the door first chance she'd get " yeah, sure why not." I was kinda happy Donna also felt too I go take a shower I felt like I haven't taken one in days the warm water feels so good on my skin I start washing my body starting from my face as I made my way lower I felt tenderness on the left part of my neck I paid it no mind though.

Once I was finished with my shower I start getting ready for bed by the time Donna and are done I'll be too tired to take a shower anyway I still feel exhausted. I go down stairs and like Donna said we ordered pizza and watched movies she put on " The Other Sister" which was our favorite there were parts of the movie where we cried but Donna held my hand the way mom used to when I'd get too emotional which I loved our bonding moment was quickly disturbed when Dylan walked in " Hey sexy" he walks over to Donna and I and has a full blown make out session Donna lets go of my hand right before Dylan just plants himself between us they were really getting into it. I sigh out of frustration why does he always have to come over? He's such a dick I get up and start going up stairs I go over to the bathroom brushed my teeth and went straight to bed I look outside my window it was already night time I must've been hanging with Donna for hours at the corner of my eye I see a floating red ballon in the far right corner of my room mentally I was mortify physical I was some what calm it's just a ballon after all I didn't go near it I wanted it out my room of course but I didn't dare to go near it I didn't know where the hell it came from. I close my door and turn off the light as soon as my face touched the soft pillow and felt the cushion of the bed I was knocked out I was so tired I curled up in a cocoon and I was in pure bliss.

During the course of the night I felt movement in my bed I was laying on my back which I never lay that way when I'm trying to sleep. I felt hands tugging at my pajama shorts I flung the covers off me why am I not surprise to see Dylan no less! He's trying to untie my shorts I kick him right in the face instantly I had a fight or flight reaction and of course knowing me I chose fight I love a good brawl he falls on his ass the ballon still in the right corner of my room wouldn't it have risen to the ceiling it's just hovering too busy looking at the balloon Dylan charges at me and pins me down on the bed covering my mouth and holding my wrist with his hands I was scared. He was obviously drunk he reeked all over his breath his words were sloppy " Hush baby, Dylan's got a lot of love to give." He slowly reaches in my shorts trying to feel for my vagina " look, you're cute so I'm gonna ta-take my time witcha, Kay?" Dylan body was heavy I could barely breath with him on top of me he took his hand from my mouth and kisses me I felt his tongue slip through my lips it felt good now I know why they kiss all the time I felt a bulge in his pants which he kinda rubbed it on my leg even in his pants I felt it throbbing I close my eyes as he started kissing my neck I didn't resist at this point. I've been longing for a guys touch in the heat of the moment I wasn't thinking I felt Dylan sucking on my neck right on my tender spot it felt really good I opened my eyes to see the balloon gone I blink and there he was standing in its place. Pennywise The Dancing Clown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALMOST 80 VEIWES!!!! I'm so happy that you guys are reading I even made it to top 10 in daddywise hastag!!! Thank you guys! See you in the next chapter!