🎈We All Float Down Here🎈

He takes a big sniff " Mhm how yummy!" He chuckles " tasty, tasty beautiful fear" he shakes with delight his bells ring a joyful tone. He doesn't seem to bad when you get past the height difference and the drool he almost looks kinda....cute. His cheeks looked soft and his deep blue eyes were enchanting just looking at him shake his bells with delight put me at ease maybe he's not so scary after all. I let out a small sigh of relief along with a chuckle.

Suddenly he stops and looks down at me with a disgust " What is this? That's disgusting!" He shouts with a hint of annoyance. What the fuck? Seeing Pennywise smiling just now lowered any fearfulness I felt before He steps back far from me and covers his nose and gives me the side eye " AM I NOT SCARY ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" The base of his voice shook me up inside I step back but was immediately pressed up against the door is he trying to scare me? He gives another sniff " There, that's it~" pleased with my reaction he walks over to me again he was inches away from  my face I thought he was about to kiss me I look down at his full red lips slightly separated bottom lip, I swore we were about to kiss our lips inches from one another Pennywise broke the silence " Do you wanna float?"
He says drooling at the mouth he's still standing before me.

" Um...what?" I sensed something was gonna happen I just didn't know what. In one swift motion I was flopped on to Pennywise's shoulder     " Come now, it's time to float~" instead of going through the door he walks towards a corner of my room humming a cheerful tone. Mentally I was frantic but physically I was unable to move I felt drugged my eyes grew weary each blind felt longer and longer  still humming " Go to sleep! Take a load off on your good old pal Pennywise~" he didn't have to tell me twice everything grew dark before I knew it I was a fast asleep.

Or unconscious.....

I finally wake up. I was still drowsy but I managed to sit up straight and open my eyes "what the fuck?" I'm in the sewers?! Its stinks down here! I always thought sewers were just narrow tunnels but here. Where I was at was the heart of the sewers all the tunnels ended here maybe if I go through one it'll lead me outside.

For some reason I was inside some kind of play pin with white velvet cushion at the bottom which felt good on my butt aside from the garage this place has kinda cool. What the hell am I saying! Why would he bring me down here? Cold and afraid I jump out the play pit and dash over to one of the tunnel I was hesitant to go inside I was afraid that I'll get lost I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't I used a pile of garbage to give me a boost I quickly ran through the tunnel it was like the further I go the more rats I'd find. Ew. I could see but barely the sewage below my feet grew red my converses were no longer white but burgundy now...this can't be blood, can it? I hear heavy foot steps slowly approaching me I didn't know where to go I practically ran for my life just to turn around and run again?! Back to the heart of the sewers? The footsteps grew closer I look at my feet once more something round and floating caught my eyes is this an eyes? I didn't even notice that the footsteps had stopped " Aww someone woke up the baby~" My eyes shot up only to meet Pennywise's bright yellow eyes glaring at me my lips started to tremble he was so much bigger than me I look at him up and down almost oblivious to all the blood dripping from his mouth. God I hope that's just strawberry jam. He slowly begins to smile " Are you scared?" His smile grew larger he knew the answer the blood started dripping down to his clothes and on to the floor " The baby needs to go back to sleep." His voice had deepen now I know he means business I don't know how he manages to do that going from cute to damn right evil in 2.5 seconds it wasn't as scary as those eyes. I've been getting a bit bolder since our first meeting " A- a-am I the baby?" I pointed to myself questioning the role I play in this situation he quickly nods still smiling with blood still on his clothes and the corner of his mouth I slowly respond "okay." I didn't know if I should turn around and make my way back myself or not I didn't trust him behind me he picks me up again but this time like a baby and started rocking me in his arms " Time to go home~" he started walking at this point the blood was dripping on to my clothes and managed to drip on my face as well I was damn sure not gonna move he kept starring at me and smiling I dared not look away right before my this eyes turned blue I blink twice to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me his smile went away as well he must've finally calmed down because he broke our eye contact and faced forward. " Why'd you stop?" I whispered to myself he stopped walking and glanced down at me did he hear? I watched him as he softly rubbed off the blood on my cheek then started looking at my lips he looks at me my face turned bright red why am I blushing?! He looked forward and resumed walking we made it back to the heart of the sewer and he gently placed me back in the play pin never taking his eyes off me he walked over to a pile of garage and sat down just starring at me I looked down still bashful from before I didn't know what to say...I looked over to the only light in this place my eyes widened to what appeared to be bodies dead bodies floating around in a circle near above a massive pile of garbage I turn to Pennywise who'd already had a huge smile on his face " Everyone floats down here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got confused with Pennywise's eye color I was unsure if it was yellow or orange I now remember that's it's orange my fault you guys  anyways see you guys in the next chapter!