🎈Knock Knock🎈

-Author's Note-
I haven't revised this chapter. So my spelling is even more terrible than usual and most sentences you'll have to use your whole brain to try to understand. I'll revise it in 2 days.
Thank you for your patience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast I helped Nonny's mom put away the dishes while Nonny got dressed. The twins were practically joined to my hip which I didn't mind one bit . " Ava, deary what brings you to Derry?" I hesitated a bit even I forgot what brought me to Derry " Well, I sort of dropped out of school so now it's my older sister and I.

" Once the dishes were finished she head back to the front of her shop, she was ready to open shop " You kids run along now. This place will be packed soon and I don't any of ya getting pushed or shoved over a few pastries." She let out a hard chuckle I laughed along with her I mean, at least she knew her bakery was the best in town. " Bye Momma! We're off to play!" The girls dashed out the door leaving just me and Nonny's mom. I almost didn't want to leave I remember when Donna, mom and I used to hang out like this for breakfast she must've too notice and pat me on head " Ya know, Ava? You're all Nonny talks about. I don't know if he told you this but I don't have custody of Nonny his dad does..." She paused for a moment tears slowly started to flow within her eyes " ...it really breaks my heart seeing my dear sweet boy roaming the streets late at night. He says he's fine with living with his dad but I know he's just saying that for my sake. " before I could comfort her Nonny dashes down the steps " Kay, I'm ready to go, Ava!" He was so upbeat I turned to look at him he was smiling from ear to ear, Nonny's mom quickly walks to the counter and starts shelving up her freshly baked goods. "Let's go into town today!" I tug at Nonny hoping to wash away the look of concern on his face " Oh..um..yeah sure.." he looked at me with a faint smile. We made our to town.

The weather today was oddly grey we were a few weeks away from winter and my beanie and scarf was barely enough to keep me warm. " Hey. How come you wanted to come into town today? If we were in the woods I could've made a fire maybe we could've made it like a date and toasted marshmallows too~"  It was hard to tell since it was so cold out or not if Nonny was blushing at the thought of together alone in the forest or the chilly weather. " I- I mean.. not like a date, date.. more of like a chill hangout amongst two friends, ya know?" Yeah right, I let out a small chuckle " I would've loved that but today I wanted to hang amongst the residence. For once that's all.."

To tell you the truth..I just pulled that lie out of my ass I didn't really care about hanging around other people I wanted to be able to hang out with Nonny WITHOUT seeing Pennywise. It's not like he would bring himself around a ton of people, right? He's a creature of the night he would never expose himself like that. Nonny and I walked through the streets looking at all of Derry had to offer everything was old fashioned which I thought was pretty cool. We passed by a wall full of what I thought to be random flyers my body froze mid step after viewing the multiple flyers almost covering the entire brick wall.

Nonny knew exactly what I was looking at " Oh, I see you've found the wall..." I didn't make a sound not for one second did I look away from the wall  " Those are the children that have been missing over the years of Derry." I felt like the children's eyes were starting back at me into my soul or something they were just taunting me. A rush of guilt wrapped it's way around my entire body.

I clenched my fist and whispered under my breath 
" Pennywise" my stomach started to throb at just saying his name " Huh? What was that, Ava?" Nonny  kinda looked at me puzzled for a bit.
" Oh! Um..nothing! " I caught something at the corner of my eye it was a pink flyer reading that a carnival would be held today! My eyes lit up " Look! Nonny!" I wave the flyer in Nonny's face "Let's go to the carnival! We could eat funnel cake and ride the Ferris wheel!" Nonny was already pumped up at the word funnel cake. The carnival started at 6pm we still have 4 hours to kill I decided to sneak Nonny into my house I would've felt terrible letting him wonder around town for 4 hours straight, it's not like he could just go home.