🎈The Fool🎈

Pennywise laid beside me bewildered " Love? My kind doesn't use that word. We're mates which means you and I are one. I wanted us to be bound to each other.  Server and master." what Pennywise said hurt, no doubt about that. I surely brush it off since he doesn't know any better I let out a troublesome sigh " That May be the case but you said it yourself. We mate for life." I start putting back on my clothes Of course he wouldn't know what love is, this killer clown is only used to feasting on the flesh of children all whilst devouring on there sweet tasty fear. " I didn't mean that! What said before about loving you. It slipped out it was just the heat of the moment " I'm such a fool the words poured out of me without even thinking I felt like some high school girl confessing there love, tsk. What's the point of even trying to pretend I didn't say what I said it was out now and he heard me.

After putting on my oversized hoodie I felt Pennywise pulling back to the pile " Stay sleep." His voice was soothing and I almost obeyed I look at his at the corner of my eye " I can't. My sister would get worried , even if I could would you stay by my side for the rest of the night?" I already knew the answer without no hesitation he said no I already knew since his eyes were a glowing orange he was prepared to hunt again. I put on my shoes then head for one of the tunnels door " Then you better get going." I chose the closest tunnel the sewage water stunk so bad I'm surprised I was able to think straight I didn't look back I didn't want to see his face I didn't know if I was either engulfed in rage or sadness.

I start making my way through the tunnel hoping I was going in the right direction I heard foot steps behind me I knew it was Penny but I continued to walk and not look back since he didn't command me to do otherwise " Ava~" he sort of sung my name I stopped " Yes, Pennywise?" He began to hum Pop goes the weasel while making his way over to me. I felt his tall stature behind me he then whispered " You're going on the wrong way, my dear." I turned around and looked up him I was annoyed of course I stomped my way in any random sewer without knowing where I was going " I'd gladly show you the way, but you'd have to ask nicely~" he was amused I could tell. Ugh, I hated this! " Pennywise would you please be able to assist me?~" I tried not to sound so annoyed the sooner I get away from him the better if I stay any longer I'm sure we'd start bumping heads. " why of course, my dear~" he picks me up yet again in his arms.

" I can't wait to see you when transform." I stare at him blankly huh? What does he mean by transform "Penny-" he places his finger on my lip " Hush, doll face you must rest these couple of days. You need your energy for your first hunt. " Pennywise's eyes turned blue he let out a faint smile " I guess I have to put you asleep myself with my pheromones again." My body felt heavy and I could barely keep my eyes open " P...Pennywise....stop d-doing...that." I was out like a light.

" Oh, I just can't wait for you to be mine, Ava. For you and I to be able to take our first rest, hunt our first hunt, breed our offspring." The sewers echoed with Pennywise's laughter "Ah, my beloved Ava."

Beloved indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said Nonny and the twins would appear in this chapter but I've been so busy I'm sorry! The next chapter for sure. I'm sorry guys

See you in the next chapter!