Chapter 1

It was the second day of the Grand Magic Games and Mira was facing off Blue Pegasus's Jenny. It was quite funny at first; it was practically a modeling competition with each of them using their transformation magic. Soon it turned into a frenzy and all the female contestants of every participating guild was in on the fun.

When the "wedding" portion of the competition came around, Lisanna took the opportunity to find her childhood crush and confess to him. What better way to do it in a wedding dress right?

"Natsuuuuuuuu!" She squeals.

"Hey Lisanna, you look great! " He says, but can't help but feel slightly annoyed by her presence, she hasn't really left him alone and has always been trying to reminisce about their supposed "past" together. He is suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he realized what he was wearing.

"What the hell..."

"Say Natsu, I seem to recall that when we were kids..." She tried to say but was immediately cut off.

"Lisanna, listen, I have no idea what you are talking about, last I remember, you were the one who kept talking about us getting married. I never agreed to anything and we were kids. I am sorry Lisanna, but I don't see you like that. To me, you are like a sister, and that will never change. Anyways, I gotta go, see ya!" He finally felt a huge weight lift off his shoulders. He just needed to get it through to her that nothing would ever happen between them, ever.

Natsu wasn't completely oblivious to the opposite sex, he appreciated beauty, however, being a dragon slayer meant that he views relationships completely differently than the average male. Dragon Slayers, much like Dragons, are monogamous creatures, they only have one mate and that is for life. Finding a mate isn't as difficult as it sounds though, when they find their mate, they know right away that they have found their soul mate. Luckily for Natsu, he found his on that fateful day in Haregon, all those years ago.

Natsu knew what Lucy meant to him. After all, it's not really easy to snap out of a charm spell. Natsu may be impulsive, reckless and have a love for fighting, but he had knowledge, although limited, when it came to spells. He knew that Lucy was his soul mate; he just had to act carefully around her and not scare her off. So over the years, they grew closer and he was just waiting for the right time to confess to her.

His breath hitched at the sight before him, Lucy standing all alone amongst all the couples, wearing a beautiful white wedding dress. Natsu had to cover his lower face in his scarf to hide the blush staining his cheeks.

"Luce..." he voice squeaked, much to his chagrin.

"Hey Natsu, wow, you look so handsome" She replied, there was a faint hint of pink on her cheeks.

They both just stood there looking at each other, both memorizing how the other looked into their minds.

Unbeknownst to Natsu, Lucy has had feelings for the Dragon Slayer for a while now. Her stubbornness only admitting defeat when they were facing Acnologia back on Tenrou Island.

While they were intently staring at each other, they were both oblivious to the evil aura that was coming from a certain white haired takeover mage. She was seething with jealousy. 'How dare she steal him away from me! You will not have him Lucy!'.

Unfortunately, Lisanna's plan only went into motion after the ill fated Grand Magic Games. Too bad for her, things weren't going to go as planned.

Fairy Tail and all its characters belong to Hiro Mashima. The story is my own.

Thank you.