Chapter 11

Panther Lily was continuing his reconnaissance work at the guild. He was perched up high by the ceiling window and ironically, he was as quiet as a mouse. He was about to fly out the window when all of a sudden he heard a boom and the mood shifted once again. He hid behind a beam and turned on his mini recording lacrima.

He saw an anxious Lisanna storm into the guild, all out of breath.

"WHERE ARE LAXUS, GAJEEL, WENDY AND MASTER?" She bellowed.

"Master is still in the Capitol. He left the same day we arrived, he probably took Laxus with him" Mira replied, she had a blank look in her eyes.

Lisanna was sceptic. All of a sudden an idea dawned on her.

"Levy! Come here" The bookworm scurried over and looked up at the traitor.

"Yes, Lisanna?" she replied

"I need you to go fetch Gajeel for me, do whatever it takes to bring him here, do you understand?" Lisanna had no boundaries. Her honour was gone when she sold her soul to the devil.

Levy just nodded and left the guild.

Lisanna then turned to her sister, she knew that Mira had a thing for Laxus and she thought it was time to exploit that.

"Oh Mira-nee! Come here my sweet sister," She cooed.

"I think it's time for you work your charm on your boyfriend" she smirked. Lisanna failed to see the tear that ran down her sister's face and she walked away.

Panther Lily was mortified by what he just witnessed. Lisanna sunk to a new low. He flew out of the guild and headed towards their secret location at max speed. He had to warn everyone of this new development.

Once Panther Lily reached the hideout, he set off the alarms.

"We need to move now!" He panted.

"What do you mean Lily?" Gajeel questioned.

"Lisanna has realized that you and the others haven't been to the guild since we got back from Crocus. She has sent Levy to lure you back to the guild and she sent Mira to do the same with Laxus" Lily explained what transpired at the guild.

Gajeel's face paled. When he turned around he noticed that Porlyusica had already packed all the necessities and was ready with Crux to leave. Thankfully, Gajeel had his duffle bag ready. Suddenly, he had everyone stay still. He sniffed the air and growled.

"Gajeel? Gajeel? Where are you?" Levy was calling him.

"Dammit Shrimp!" He muttered under his breath. He told Lily to stay with Crux and the medicine woman, he had an idea.

He decided to step out of he the shadows and made his presence known to her.

"Oi Shrimp!" He hollered

"Gajeel, where have you been? I was worried" She ran to him and uncharacteristically wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I haven't seen you since we got back." She looked up to him with doe eyes and with a faint blush in her cheeks.

"I've been training, did you miss me?" He smirked

"Why don't we go back to the guild and I will show you how much I missed you" She grabbed his had and tried to lead him back to town.

"I am not done with my training, I will catch up with you later though" He tried to pull away.

"Gajeel, I really didn't want to do this" Levy sighed.

"I know" was all he said before she used her solid script to attack him.

He successfully dodged all her attacks, he really didn't want to hurt her and it pained him to see her like this.

"Shrimp, you have to snap out of this!" He yelled

"Snap out of what Gajeel?" She responded

In the meantime, Polyusica and Crux were finishing up the final touches of their prototype cure. They figured that this would be an opportune time to try it out.

Lily didn't like the idea of using Levy as a test subject but they had no choice.

He look out the window to see Gajeel dodging her attacks, hopefully he can tire her out soon.

Gajeel tried to punch holes in the ground with his club arm to trap her in a ditch. He was doing anything to keep from actually hitting her.

Panther Lily was ready to intervene, he was in his humanoid form. Polyusica loaded the syringe and handed it to him. All three prayed that this worked.

Panther Lily showed up behind an unsuspecting Levy, he stabbed in the shoulder with the syringe. She passed out but luckily he caught her.

Gajeel rushed over to them.

"What happened?" He asked

"Polyusica had me inject her with this, hopefully, this will rid her system of the potion" Lily explained.

Gajeel took her in his arms and carried back inside the house where Polyusica and Crux were waiting to run some tests. After a while, she stirred away and looked up at a worried Gajeel.

"Gajeel! Are you ok? I am so sorry! I had no control!" She cried in his arms. She felt awful for what she was forced to do. She was so angry with Lisanna for her betrayal.

Polyusica ran more tests and concluded that she was in the clear. They were all relieved. They needed to relay this information to Master and see what they should do next.

Loke appeared before them and decided he would be the one to relay the message to Natsu and his team. Gajeel pulled out the communication lacrima Laxus left him with.

Since the Spirit King gave them permission to move freely between worlds, Lucy's magic wasn't been used, which was a relief for all of them.

Loke materialized in the middle of a living room only to be startled by the sound of a shriek

"What the hell are you doing here?" Natsu growled. He was in a compromising position on the couch, Lucy was right under him, her lips swollen, her hair a mess and her face was as red as tomato.