Chapter 12

Charm spells are quite complex, no not the potion ones but the actual spells. They are quite powerful and not easy to break, but there is a way: when one soul recognizes the other. When soul mates meet, then they become immune to any kind of spell or potion that tries to manipulate matters of the heart.

Dragon slayers were raised and trained by powerful creatures and were taught rare and unique magic to their kind. Like dragons, they are strong and power mages. They are fierce and loyal and cannot be manipulated.

That is the case of Natsu and Lucy. When Lucy saw Natsu that day in Haregon, she was the only one who snapped out of the charm spell. Lucy and Natsu are soul mates.

It also explains how Natsu is way to overprotective of her. The Grand Magic Games proved that.

Lisanna failed to see that her plan had flaws. She began to panic when Levy didn't come back. Her plan was slowly beginning to unravel. She needed to think and fast. Should she just abandon the operation and run? Eventually, Master and Laxus will come back and that will be an ugly scene.

Even though she sent her sister after him, she has come to realize that it will be futile. Laxus is strong and can't be contained. He can turn into lightning for crying out loud.

Lisanna decided to leave for the night and go back home. She needed to think of a plan B, maybe she should pack, just in case.

Natsu was fuming, since moving to this temporary home, he barely had alone time with Lucy. Wendy had gone to Sabertooth with Happy and Charle to read up on pregnancies and any risks that come along with carrying a potential dragon slayer.

He and Lucy couldn't really do anything with a kid around, let alone two cats, so once they were out the door, he jumped her. He was a man with needs after all.

Right when it was getting hot and heavy, that stupid lion had to come and ruin the mood. Natsu was irritated, among other things.

"Really Loke? Really? Couldn't you have given us a bit more warning? We were OBVIOUSLY busy!" Natsu was aggravated.

"Natsu be nice!" Lucy scolded him.

She wasn't thrilled about the interruption either. Her hormones were all over the place, but she knew better. Loke wouldn't interrupt with good reason.

"I'm sorry, but this is important" He was embarrassed to say the least. He wasn't expecting to catch them in the act.

"It's alright Loke, so tell us, what brings you here" Lucy questioned

"Lisanna sent Erza, Gray and Juvia after you. She also knows that Wendy, Laxus Gajeel and Master haven't been to the guild since the beginning of this whole ordeal" Loke was stern.

Lucy and Natsu froze; Lisanna knew. Lucy began to tremble. Natsu noticed right away and tried to calm her down. Stress, especially this kind of stress, was not good for her or their baby.

Loke noticed the tension

"I do have good news though. Polyusica found a cure and Gajeel and Lily used it on Levy" he said.

"What?" Natsu said

"Lisanna sent Levy to get Gajeel. The girl has no honour. She is using their feelings to her advantage. Thankfully, Gajeel and Lily were able to overpower her. She is ok now. She also remembers everything," Loke explained

"Well at least we have a cure for this mess" Lucy tried to brighten the mood

"Master went with Laxus to the Magic Counsel" Loke finished

The mood shifted. They knew what this meant. Master wouldn't have gone to the Counsel if matters weren't dire. Despite what they are being put through, Lucy pitied Lisanna. She will never forgive her for what she did, not anytime soon at least, but she still felt bad.

Natsu on the other hand, had no pity. Lisanna tried to hurt his mate, his PREGNANT mate! Thankfully, the baby is doing ok, but no one hurts his mate and gets away with it. Yes, he valued his nakama but Lisanna proved that she is no longer one of them. She tried to mess up his relationship with Lucy and used dark magic against the guild.

What once was his childhood friend was now his enemy and he will never forgive her for her treachery.

All three were snapped out of their thoughts when they heard noises outside. Natsu took a whiff and right away figured out who was lurking outside. Lucy began to panic and Loke was on high alert. Natsu motioned them to keep quiet.

He quietly went to the window and his suspicions were correct: outside, walking around aimlessly were Gray, Erza and Juvia.

Good thing their house was invisible thanks to the protection spell.

They are safe ... for now.