Chapter 26

Natsu and Lucy were dancing under the starts. They were finally married. Gildart had retired for the night and all of Lucy's Spirits, who attended the ceremony, returned to the Celestial World.

They both felt at peace and complete. Natsu was officially tied to his soul mate in every sense of the word. They were mated, she was carrying his child and now they were married in human terms. He felt like he could take on the entire world. He was happy, truly happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Lucy interrupted his thoughts.

"Just how lucky I am to have you in my life" Natsu leaned down and kissed her.

"You are such a goof!" Lucy giggled and lightly swatted his chest lightly.

"Hey!" he pouted.

"If it helps, I am pretty happy too Mr. Dragneel" She stood up on her toes and kissed him.

"Mrs. Dragneel" He purred.

He picked her up and carried her indoors, to their bedroom. Natsu placed her on their bed and chanted a spell to sound proof their bedroom.

Lucy quizzically looked at him.

"Things are about to get loud" He grinned salaciously, making Lucy blush from head to toe.

Elsewhere...

Lisanna was sentenced for using black magic, crimes against the guild and for attempted murder. She got a life sentence.

She was seething with rage. 'This isn't over. I will get what I want! Lucy will die and Natsu will watch me do it. How dare he chose her over me!"

She was completely in her world, ignoring the chatter along the corridors. She was being taken to a jail cell. It was only temporary; in a few days she would be moved to a psychiatric facility.

She was rudely pushed into her cell. She simply scowled at the guards. She dusted herself off the ground and went to lie on the cot.

As the guards were walking away, she overheard Doranbolt and Lahar speaking.

"Now that she's behind bars, hopefully Dragneel and his mate can now have their peace"

"Yeah, being on the run can't be good on the baby"

"Any news as to when she is due?"

"According to Wendy, she still has a few months left"

Lisanna was in tears.

"They already mated... she is pregnant?" she whispered to herself.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!" She started shouting.

"How could he do this to me! I was supposed to be his mate, I was supposed to be carrying that child!" She was punching the walls.

All this commotion had Lahar and Doranbolt running back to her cell. Doranbolt teleported inside the cell to detain her, Lahar then entered and sedated her. She immediately passed out. They laid her on her bed and locked her cell again.

All night she kept dreaming of killing Lucy and her bastard child. She will escape and exact her revenge. Knowing that by killing Lucy, she would also be killing Natsu.

'If I can't have him, than neither can she'

A few days had passed and the newlyweds were back home in Magnolia.

"What do you mean you got married?" Erza yelled at them. Mira was crying because she missed out on the wedding planning.

"Please don't be mad. We just wanted to do something small and private, for us. Besides, you were all so busy with capturing Lisanna" Lucy tried to calm the ladies, while Happy and Wendy were trying to wake Natsu up. Erza punched him when they found out that they got married and he was now lying unconscious on the ground.