Chapter 28

Lucy was back in the infirmary. Virgo was holding a sleeping Ryu while she and Natsu were getting dressed. Virgo brought them special clothing from the Celestial World. The clothing was magical, light and thin however not even the strongest blade can pierce through the clothing. It was bullet proof one could say.

"Lucy-sama, is it wise to go into a fight so soon after giving birth?" Capricorn asked.

"Capricorn, I appreciate your concern, but as you know, nothing will keep me from protecting my family. Lisanna will pay for what she has put Natsu and myself through. I won't hesitate to kill her if she dared touch a hair on my son!" Lucy growled. She was set for kill.

"Don't worry Luce, I won't let anything happen to you or our little dragon. Lisanna will pay for what she has done. I agree with you, she won't live long if she goes near our son." Natsu seethed with venom. He rubbed her back, trying to calm her and ultimately him.

"I must say Lucy-sama, it looks like you didn't even give birth" Virgo noted.

"Like her mother, Lucy-sama has a fast metabolism, combined with her magic and now that of her mate's, she will probably never gain weight" Capricorn answered the maid.

Natsu smirked and winked at a blushing Lucy.

Downstairs, Makarov had instructed Wendy and Charle along with Romeo and Levy go and stay upstairs with the child. Loke had informed everyone including the new parents that it was not safe for Ryu to travel to the Celestial World. Despite having Celestial Magic along with Dragon Slayer magic, he was far too young to travel to another world. Instead, Capricorn and Virgo would stay and protect the child along with Wendy, Romeo and Levy.

"My children" Makarov looked at the trio.

"Yes Master" Levy came forward.

"Protect that child at all costs!" Makarov's tone darkened. With that, the trio headed upstairs to the infirmary.

"Master" Erza spoke up.

"Yes Erza?" He asked.

"Lisanna can use transformation magic, she can transform into any one of us" Titania stated.

"I have taken every necessary precaution. I have set up a magical barrier around the guild; anyone without a true Fairy Tail mark will be stripped of any transformation magic. She may be able to transform into any one of us, but the minute she walks into the guild, her cover would be blown." He explained.

"Master, she will be still be able to use Animal Take-Over magic," Evergreen said.

"Even so, she won't be able to take on an entire guild" He said smugly.

"No she won't!" Lucy said from the second floor. Everyone turned to look up at her and Natsu.

"Lucy, you look amazing" Mira said, noting Lucy's appearance. How great her body looked surprised everyone; it looked as if she was never pregnant, let alone just gave birth. The clothing flattered her curves. She was wearing a black tank top under a red V-neck long sleeved shirt. She wore black jeans and her best was hanging over her hips. Her look was finished with brown knee-length booth. She was dressed for a good fight.

"Thank you Mira" Lucy replied.

"Everyone, I want to thank you standing by our side but I must ask to stay out of this fight" Lucy said, everyone including Natsu were stunned.

"Luce, are you kidding me? Lisanna is insane!" Natsu tried to reason with her.

"Natsu, it's about time I show her that we are not a family to mess with. I am tired of being pushed around, of running, of feeling weak" Lucy said that last part while looking down at her shoes.

"Luce, no on here thinks you are weak. You are the strongest mage I know. You may not be physically strong, but you are smart, so smart. You lived through so many hardships and still came out with that beautiful smile on your face. You have a strong spirit, a strong will. If you want to face off Lisanna on your own, I won't stop you. Just know, if she does anything dirty, I won't hesitate to burn her to ash. You are my mate, the love of my life and I will not lose you" Natsu said before kissing her.

Due to her embarrassment, Lucy buried her face in his chest and muttered a 'thank you', which Natsu heard and chuckled.

The tender moment was interrupted but a loud crash. The guild door burst opened. Standing at the entrance was a deranged looking Lisanna.

Everyone turned and glared at her. Erza had her sword ready for attack. Mira had transformed into her Satan-Soul Takeover. Laxus and Gajeel were ready to use their Dragon Roars.

Natsu growled, bared his teeth.

"Lisanna" he hissed with hatred.

"Well hello Natsu. How have you been my love?" She said in a sickening sweet voice.

"You stupid bitch, when will you get it through your thick skull that Natsu doesn't want you, he NEVER did!" Lucy spat. She was getting mad and fast.

"Listen here you weakling, if you didn't walk in here, he would have been mine. You took everything from me" Lisanna yelled.

"Oh stop spinning that story, your immature psychopath. I am tired of this. Instead of growing up and moving on with your life. You sat there and ruined your own relationships, with your friends and family." Lucy said.

"Shut up!" Lisanna refused to listen to her.

"Wow, very mature!" Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Enough! I am tired of talking" Lisanna used her cat-takeover.

"Alright then, just know this Lisanna, this ends once and for all tonight". Lucy now stood in front of her. She pulled out her whip and snapped in the air.

She chanted a spell and created a circle around them, everyone was blocked out. Natsu ran over banging his fists on the invisible barrier.

"Luce, what are you doing?" Natsu yelled; he was frantic.

"Finishing this! This ends tonight" Luce said over her shoulder. Lucy's whip lit up on fire, Natsu channelled some of his magic into her. He may not be able to physically fight alongside her but he would help her in any way he can.

"I love you!" He said to her.

"I love you too" Lucy replied back.

With that, Lisanna and Lucy charged towards one another.