1 [Intro]

Caleb usually wasn't a people person. So the fact that he wanted to spend time with Minho kind of boggled him.

Alas, he paid no attention to it. He supposed that it was because Minho was such a charming guy.

He noticed that the older had quite a few friends. On campus, everyone surrounded him like he was flame and they were moths.

He had a beautiful smile. And a nice face. And he a sense of humour.

Males wanted him. Females wanted him. Chairs wanted him to sit on them.

Minho was a fuckboy though. And perhaps that added to the whole 'everyone wants him' ordeal.

Caleb used to want him. Like when they first met.

In fact, that whole 'first week' together, Caleb wanted Minho.

But then he actually paid attention Mr. Crowe.

Or morseo his face and features.

A lot of people liked the psychology professor as well.

But he had made it clear that he wanted one person and one person only.

Little did Caleb know that that person was him ...

Welcome to the third and final instalment of 'Caleb is a dick and sometimes he isn't a dick but he still wants some dick.'

Couldn't decide which cover to use. I liked them both. So I just put the other one here for y'all to see it :).

This story follows the same plot of the main story. So in this story, Yuno and his dicky brother are dickpires.

Anyways, enjoy the short story :).