10

They started out studying. But they didn't end that way.

About 30 minutes in, they were nearly finished. Caleb had taken (and passed) all of the mini-tests. And now they were moving to the final one.

If he passed it, he'd get his overall grade in the class bumped up to a hundred percent.

Caleb decided to go and order a drink seeing as though they were sitting in the cafe (and he hadn't ordered anything since he entered and made himself comfortable).

They were technically loitering.

So, Caleb ordered a smoothie for himself and a muffin as well as the same for Yuno, as a token of his appreciation.

Plus, the way to a man's dick was through his stomach ... or ... however that saying went.

And as he stood there waiting for his food, Yuno couldn't help but to continue checking the male out more.

The shirt was a little big. And the fact that Caleb's shoulders were a little broad didn't help either. But Yuno could clearly tell that the younger had a small waist. And the shorts were tight, making his usual bubble butt look even bubblier. His brown skin tone looked heavenly in the sunlight that poured in through the windows of the cafe.

And when he approached the table with the items, he had a little sway in his hips.

Beans and rice, The professor thought as Caleb put the tray down.

"Okay. So I have two smoothies and two muffins. I don't know what kind you like. So I just played it safe and got you a strawberry smoothie and a blueberry muffin."

"Beautiful." Yuno whispered out, talking about Caleb. But Caleb didn't know that. He just thought that he was talking about the stuff he bought.

Caleb was about to sit down across from Yuno. But the professor stopped him.

"Uh ... I think I saw something on you while you were standing over there."

"Hm ... really?" Caleb asked rubbing his shirt and his shorts down. "Is it still there?"

"I dunno. Turn around and let me see." Yuno knew that he was kind of being a perv right now. But he couldn't help it. After, they were outside of campus. They could be anything outside of campus as long as no one was harmed, right? 

The younger did as instructed and he giggled a bit to himself when he heard Yuno whisper, "Fuck. Yeah it's still there."

"Hmm. Well that's not bueno. Help me get it off, yeah?" He questioned in a sultry tone before heading to the bathroom.

"Of course." Yuno followed suit.

The two entered one of the two family bathrooms, Yuno locking the door behind him upon entering. He watched as Caleb looked at his ass in the mirror.

"Hmm. I don't see any - oh!" Yuno hadn't actually seen anything on the younger. He just used it as an excuse because he didn't want Caleb to think that he was staring at his ass (even if that's what he had been doing). So when Caleb mentioned that there was a mark on the back of his thigh, the professor had been a bit confused.

"Can you get it off for me?"

But he obliged nonetheless.