11

Yuno took the wet soapy paper towel that was handed to him and gulped before crouching down.

His face was right in front of Caleb's ass. And to be honest, he really wanted to bury himself in it.

Caleb smirked.

You didn't think he was oblivious to what was going on, did you?

He knew Yuno had been checking him out the moment he entered the cafe.

Not that Caleb was cocky or anything. But 1) he was pretty confident about his appearance. He knew he was an attractive man. And he had caught multiple people (men and women) checking him out before.

So he knew that in every occupied room he entered, he always managed to catch the attention of at least one person.

Even if it was just for a second.

And 2) Yuno checked him out all of the time. There had been times in class when Caleb would glance at the male and he'd be staring right at him. He'd blush and then look back down at his notebook.

Caleb knew that Yuno checked him out.

And he also found himself checking out the professor.

Why not shoot his shot? If things went wrong, he could always transfer classes.

Yuno placed a hand on Caleb's hip and began to rub the towel against the mark on the back of his thigh. And when he was done, he stood.

Caleb turned around to face him. He looked the older's face over, reading him carefully before placing a hand on his crotch.

He wasn't surprised when he felt that he was sporting a boner. But he was surprised to feel that the older's length was quite ...

Lengthy. And thick.

"You know ... if you're attracted to me and want to fuck me, you can tell me. You don't have to make up some silly lie to get to touch me."

Yuno's lidded eyes flickered down to Calebs lips as he nodded slightly. "Okay." He whispered.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Caleb inquired in a hushed, sultry tone, leaning closer and brushing his lips over Yuno's.

The older's eyes fluttered closed. He nodded his head and let out a hum of approval.

"I want you to use your words, okay? You're a big boy." Caleb whispered into Yuno's ear before nipping his earlobe. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." Yuno nodded.

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Yes." Yuno, in majority of his flings, was the dominant one. Always has been. Always will be. However, he always found that bossy people got him a little excited.

Maybe it's because he often imagine making them submit to him in a non-BDSM way.

"I've wanted to fuck you the moment you came waltzing into my classroom with those shorts on." He whispered into the younger's ear as he pushed him towards the nearest wall and began to tell him about things he wanted to do to him.

The younger didn't hesitate or protest.

He loved a dominant man.

And maybe he loved Yuno?

-

Hold your horses?