2

Caleb was supposed to be writing down everything Professor Crowe said. But he couldn't take his eyes off of the male.

Today he wore a red turtleneck combined with some black skinny jeans. And Caleb couldn't keep his eyes from practically eating the man alive.

It didn't help that the turtleneck made Professor Crowe's jaw look even more defined.

Fuck me ...

Yuno must've felt Caleb staring at him or something before the moment Caleb blinked, the professor was no longer facing the board as he talking, but he was now locking eyes with him.

Of course occasionally glancing at another student. But his always still seemed to drift back towards him.

Caleb felt ... special?

The room wasn't packed. But there were a good amount of students. Some actually genuinely interested in taking psychology. And some just taking the course because they heard that the professor was a complete 'daddy.'

Caleb glanced over to his right, quickly taking in the state of the female who sat next to him.

You could kinda tell who just joined the class to join and who actually wanted to join.

The female was hands-down one of the ones who joined to join.

She wasn't ugly, and she had exactly what guys (or maybe girls) liked. And she used that to her advantage.

Her platinum blond hair was swept to the side slightly. And she had an arm hooked around her torso, pushing up her breasts slightly.

If Caleb was one of those heteros, he'd definitely be interested. But he wasn't. He was kinda disgusted, actually.

But it wasn't his place. If she wanted to show off her b-

"Mr. Jones?"

Quickly, the mentioned one snapped his head in the direction the voice had came from. He smiled meekly at Professor Crowe, who was practically eating him alive with those sexy eyes.

"Were you paying attention?"

"Uh ... yeh." The younger lied. And Professor Crowe saw through that lie like it was a window.

The professor sighed and began to make his way up the stairs.

"You know, Mister Jones, I don't think it wise to waste thousands of dollars to attend college and just sit during class and not pay attention. Especially when there are students who would love to sit in your seat and watch me do what I do."

It almost sounded as if Professor Crowe knew what others said about him.

Cocky sonofabitch.

"It's a waste of money, time, and space." He slowly climbed the steps and stopped right in front of his seat, placing his hands on the table before hovering right in front of Caleb.

He looked the male up and down before locking his eyes with him.

Caleb had never felt so small.

"So do me and you a favour and pay attention. Or at least act like it. And stop staring at Alyssa's boobs, man." He whispered the last part, glancing over at the flirtatious girl and flashing her a smile.

"Stay after class. I wanna talk to you." He added lowly before walking away.

Caleb looked over at Alyssa, who looked back at him. "He noticed me!" She whisper-shouted.