15

"I'm sorry, Caleb. I didn't mean to do that to you. You must've been saving it for a good reason. And I just came along and snatched it up."

Like it was a 100$ bill.

"It's okay, Yuno. I only allowed you to because I really like you."

If there was anything Caleb hated more than silence in the middle of a conversation, it was silence in the middle of a conversation when there was SUPPOSED to be a response.

He was about to call it quits and walk away. But Yuno stood and leaned over his desk to capture Caleb's lips in an innocently sweet kiss.

He had been waiting to do that since the cafe rendezvous.

He pulled away slowly, looking at Caleb who stared at him wide-eyed. It was kind of like one of those movie moments when the guy kisses the girl that he likes and the girl (who also liked him) looks shocked.

Caleb hated it. So He quickly narrowed his eyes and decided to flip the script. "What the fuck was that about?"

"I've been waiting to do that since our last rendezvous. I'm sorry." He sat down.

Fucking nerd. Who uses words like that? Caleb mentally scoffed.

Obviously I do.

The voice of that second thought sounded nothing like any of the voices he usually heard. But he decided to ignore it. 

"But ... I like you too, Caleb. I do. Really. And I wish we could be more ..."

Caleb gave the professor's figure a once over to determine if he was lying or not. When he didn't see any signs of deception, though, he nodded his head and smiled slightly.

"Really? If that's the case, then I suppose we can still be together. We can make something work. Professors date students all of the time and no one knows unless the beans are spilled."

Yuno furrowed his brows in thought. "Can you keep a secret?"

"For you, I could keep a million secrets."

Okay. Now don't get too cheesy, Kid.

Yuno smiled a bit, opening his laptop screen back up.

"Oh. By the way; you did good on that quiz. I was able to round your grade up to a hundred percent." He informed, watching out of the corner of his eye as Caleb smiled.

"Oh. That's great."

So now he didn't need to stay after class. Not that he needed to anyways in the first place.

He just wanted to stay after so he could get to know Yuno.

There was a moment of silence on Caleb's behalf as he tried to think of something to say. "So ... does that mean we're dating now?"

"Eager, aren't we? We literally met up one and fucked on our first date." Professor Hot Stuff teased with a small smirk. But Caleb didn't seem to find that funny. So he cleared his throat and looked back down at his laptop. "Only if you want us to." Yuno looked up at the younger, noticing that his ears were tipped with red. And his cheeks were flushed a little bit. He smiled.

"Okay. Well then I guess we're boyfriends."

"I guess so."