19

Caleb woke up (properly) the next morning around 9.

His class didn't start until 12. And after it was over, he'd go to work.

Same ol' same ol'.

But you know what wasn't 'the same ol''?

The fact that Caleb woke up with Minho in his bed. Cuddling one of his body pillows.

"Minho, what the fuck!" The older opened an eye and stared up at Caleb. Then, he shrugged to the best of his ability before shutting his eye again.

"Please be quiet. I'm trying to sleep!"

"You're in my fucking room, idiot!" He pushed Minho out of his bed ignoring his 'oof' of pain before reaching down and snatching up the body pillow he had let go of when he hit the floor.

"Stay out of my room."

"But you only told me to not enter your room when you're gone!"

Caleb glared at Minho. "What are you? Fucking twelve? Stay out of my room whether I'm in it or not. End of discussion."

"But Cayley ..." the older whined, sitting on his legs and jutting out his lip making a whiney face. "I want to be with you."

"You don't want to be with me. You want to be with my ass. I'm not stupid." At that statement, the older deadpanned. And Caleb must've been right because the older then stood up and headed to the exit.

"Lock the door before you leave." Caleb watched as Minho twisted the lock on the door and then closed the door after leaving.

Now we can go back to sleep.
-

"That was very mean of you earlier, chingu."

Caleb ignored Minho as he scooped another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

He didn't know what 'chingu' was. And even though he thought it was something offensive like 'monkey,' he never asked. He didn't care enough to ask. And his thoughts assured him that it was nothing extremely derogative.

"You didn't have to push me out of your bed." He didn't cast the older a glance or even make it seem as if he was listening, but he was sure that he was frowning and doing that stupid puppy face.

He didn't like him. But he liked his puppy face. And Caleb was sure that Minho knew that based off how many times he gave into him whenever he asked him to do something accompanied by or followed by that stupid cute face.

"You could've asked me to get out. I just wanted to cuddle with you."

Minho was trying to guilt trip him - which happened often. Because Caleb didn't always allow himself to be fooled by those brown eyes and pouty lips.

"I was cold ..."

"Fuck off, Minho." Caleb growled, getting up from the table with his backpack and then leaving the apartment.