17

I was kidding about the happy ending.

The two had been dating for two months now. A little over that, actually.

And Caleb felt grateful to have someone like him. He listened to him. And he didn't judge him or get mad at him for forgetting stuff. And when he was going through his moments when he felt/seemed insensitive, moody or depressed, he didn't push him away and tell him to man up. He was there to support him. Even if Caleb pushed him away.

But Caleb knew nothing about Yuno. He knew that he had some degree in psychology.

Yet he was an English teacher.

And he wasn't that much older than him. He didn't know much about his family. There weren't pictures of them anywhere.

Yes, he also knew that Yuno preferred to drink hot chocolate or sweet drinks instead of coffee.

When he needed to stay up, he drank Monster or Redbull instead of coffee simply because it was bitter. However, the older didn't drink soda. He drank sparkling water or juice.

His favourite juice was white grape juice. And when he drank hot chocolate it had to be 'dark' hot chocolate.

He was kind of a health nut. Just a little. So majority of his meals were homemade. And yes, he consumed sugar. 'Cause he 'hated fake shit' and 'fake sugar is disgusting.' But he tried to keep it to a minimum.

Tried.

Anyways, Caleb found it a bit unnerving that Yuno knew so much about him.

He doesn't know that you're a sick bastard.

That's because you're not a sick bastard.

Right. My bad. You're a REALLY sick bastard.

Caleb frowned at his thoughts. He hadn't taken his medicine lately. But in his defence, his medicine really made him feel like shit. 

That was no excuse though because his symptoms were getting a bit stronger. And because of that, he had to up the dosage. The prescription he had received for this month hadn't been enough to support his dosage increase (well, if he took his medicine like he was supposed to, the dosage would be enough).

But next month's prescription would be enough.

Because he was running low on medicine, he had to decrease the amount he took daily. And sometimes, he didn't even take his medicine. Which meant that his symptoms were a bit more obvious.

At least to him.

But just like his thoughts stated, Yuno didn't know he was a little off his rockers. Or maybe he did and just thought he had some quirks.  Whatever the case was, Caleb wanted to tell him. He knew about psychology shit. Maybe he could help him. But he was scared to tell him. He's never told anyone about his problem ... but he knew that if people knew, they'd tread around him and treat him like a nutcase. He couldn't have that.

He didn't want him to leave him. Because he really liked him.

Plus, he took his virginity. If he left him and it was for a stupid reason, he'd have to take his life.