12

Yes, his face being shoved into the wall was anything but comfortable. And if the circumstances had been any different, he would've complained about it.

But how could he when he was being fucked by his sexy professor? His sexy vocal professor, by the way. 

Caleb usually didn't like the idea of his partners being vocal.

He also didn't like the idea of his first time being in the bathroom of some café he had previously been loitering in.

But here he was losing his virginity to his semi-vocal professor.

Did we establish that he was a hot one too?

Yuno wasn't that bad, actually. Just a few whimpers here and there. A few grunts, 'fucks' and other small profanities being whispered out.

Something told Caleb that Yuno usually didn't drill into his lovers like drywall. Yuno was controlling. Yet he didn't give off that 'I'll fuck you into next week' vibe.

Nah. He seemed like more of the 'just sit back and relax while I please you' type.

The type to call the guy he was ramming his dick into 'daddy.'

Now must've been one of those spur of the moment thingies.

"Fuck. Right there." Caleb whispered out when he felt the head of Yuno's thick length hit his 'special spot'. And although Caleb couldn't really see him, Yuno still nodded his head and began to slam in to him as hard as he could.

Who cares if people from outside heard them going at it? Yuno didn't. And clearly Caleb didn't either because his moans were starting to get a little louder. It actually excited the both of them, to be honest.

"Harder, daddy." He whined out (mistakenly of course). And at that, Yuno came inside of his condom with a hushed groan.

Caleb came as well just at the sound of the older's groan. He always had been a little easy to work up. Maybe that was something that people would make fun of. But to Caleb, it just meant that he could cum more times instead of cum once and be tired.

He could enjoy himself more.

"I love your ass." Yuno whispered into Caleb's ear.

"Yeah?" The younger asked, closing his eyes as he let the older feel him up. Not to be cocky or anything, but Caleb knew that if it wasn't his face that grabbed people's attention, it was his ass.

What could he say? It's almost as if his sole purpose in life was to reel people in ...