20

Gonna end the story on a decent note. Only because the other two didn't end too shabby.
-

"Oh! Yunie! You're back!" Caleb exclaimed as he entered the professor's classroom.

As usual, he entered first. Which was the reason behind his outburst.

"When did you get back?"

"Yesterday morning." The professor replied, his brown hues locked onto Caleb's enticing form as it approached his desk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He frowned. And he almost leaned in to brush his lips against Minho's plump ones. But then-

"Ah. Professor Crowe. You're back."

Both men looked over to see that one brunette enter the room.

Caleb still didn't know her name. He forgot. However, he did know that she still sent the professor 'inviting' looks. And she talked about him a lot. To Caleb of course.

Caleb couldn't tell her to fuck off, though. Simply because doing so could let her know that he was involved with the older.

However, he could tell her to shut the fuck up.

And he did. Sometimes. Because yes, Yuno was hot. But his parents weren't paying for him to sit around and gossip about hot professors.

Caleb let out a quiet sigh and headed to his seat and pulled out his laptop so he could take notes. He often recorded the lesson as well. So he could always listen back later and write down whatever he might've missed.

And eventually, everyone else began to file in.

Today would be a long day ...

-

"I will upload a mini-review and quiz to the class' folder that way you all can take it. Remember. Study. These end-of-the-quarter tests are important." Everyone began to pack up their stuff as Yuno spoke.

The quarter was almost over. It came pretty fast too. Caleb remembered just stepping into the classroom and being wowed by how hot the professor was.

The girl that sat next to him packed up her stuff and then began to saunter down the steps. "Professor ... can you help me out with something?"

"What is it you need help with?" Caleb could practically hear the sigh that Yuno was holding in. And it made him laugh a little.

Dumb bitch.

He packed up his stuff and headed out, waving to Yuno before leaving and standing by the door. Just so he could listen in a bit longer.

It's not that he didn't trust Yuno. He just wanted to see what would happen.

"Well ... Im having trouble deciphering this text. The words the author uses are just so big and hard to understand."

Caleb nearly gagged at how she was trying to sound seductive. However, she was failing. She didn't sound seductive one bit.

He wanted to shove her long manicured nails down her own throat.

Ooh. Where did that come from? Violent thoughts are soooo hot. I like it when you think violently. 

Caleb rubbed his head, sighed and then left, deciding to head to his next class. Staying there any longer could elicit an action he didn't want. And he didn't have any patience to clean up messes he didn't even want to make.