18

"Are you okay?" Caleb nodded in response to the question before voicing a small 'yes.'

"I just wanted to hear your voice. That's all." Caleb couldn't see the smile on Yuno's face. But he could hear it in his voice.

"Oh. How sweet of you. How are things between you and Minho going?"

Caleb had told Yuno about a small argument Minho and he had gotten into.

Caleb had voiced his dislike of Minho bringing home random people and then fucking them noisily in his room. It'd be one thing if they were quiet. But Caleb could hear everything.

The person's moans. Minho's quietly loud moans. The bed squeaks. The skin slapping. And it made Caleb feel bad. Because he couldn't stay at Yuno's house like he wanted.

He had been out of the country for four days now. He was supposed to come back in another 15 days.

At the end of the month.

"We're alright, I guess. He told me that because I can't beat him, I should join him. However, he has quieted down some. And I didn't have to join him." Caleb could hear the older's low laugh.

"Well, you should get to sleep soon. You have classes in the morning, baby."

"How do you know what time it is here? You're in a totally different timezone."

There was a small sigh on the other line before Yuno's deep voice sounded. "Caleb, I'm out of the country. Not out of my mind. It's 10am here which means it's like 9pm there."

Caleb giggled. "Oh. Where are you anyways?"

"I'm in Korea. Remember? I'm visiting someone people

"Oh." Caleb couldn't remember hearing anything about Korea in Yuno's 'im gonna be gone for about a month' announcement.

"Yeah. You did remember that I'll be back by the end of the month though, right?"

"I don't think I could forget that bit. That's the most important part."

"Great. Now get to sleep. We'll talk more when you wake up. Just shoot me a text."

-

Knock...

Knock ...

Knock....

Knock!

Caleb jolted up in his bed and immediately looked at his bedroom door. His eyes locked onto it for a few seconds before they flickered over to his clock for a second.

What the fuck is he doing at 3:27 am?

"Minho?" Caleb called out, earning a muffled 'huh?' in response.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I need your help with something."

"I don't wanna help you, Minho. Go to sleep. You may not have classes in the morning, but I do."

"Yeah. But you're acting like they're at the peak of dawn."

One thing that Caleb liked about Minho was that he was respectful when it came to his actions.

He could call someone all kinds of names and throw all kinds of insults out. He could talk about how bad he wanted to fuck that hot guy or girl. But he'd never act without any consent (unless of course the deserved the action).

He only hit someone if they hit him (and it hurt).

He didn't touch someone he was interested in in anyway other than friendly unless he was given consent.

He didn't touch people's stuff without asking. And he ways knocked or asked before entering.

Which was why he was still standing outside of Caleb's room even if he needed help with something.

"Go away, fuckho."

"Caleb, that's not nice. Can I come in, please?"

Caleb didn't reply. Instead, he put his earbuds back in, pulled his face mask on, and then got comfortable again before going back to sleep.