2

"Let me go, you foul deranged monster! I said, 'Let me GO!'" Elizabeth had shrieked as she tugged at her grasped arm which was in the clutches of the Daedra.

"Shut your mouth and stop complaining!" groaned the warrior who dragged her through the portal, "But do... say hello to your nice... new... home."

They vanished inside the portal and Elizabeth clenched her eyes shut in fear. Her body trembled and soon she was tugged forward. Her eyes opened and the sight that she saw petrified her. Grand ebon towers rose through crimson clouds high in the sky. Lightning struck down upon the bronze soil causing new fires and boulders to fall from high ledges. This was not a vast area for the mere speck of land they were upon was surrounded by the hottest of lava. She wondered if there was more past the lava. Possibly, there were other lands.

As the atmosphere consumed her, her body shivered and she wondered to herself, if there is lava and swirling infernos... why do I feel so cold? This question bothered her as they made their way down a path to a massive stone bridge that hovered a few feet over the scorching fumes of the lava. A few Clannfears stood as guard dogs upon the bridge. They gave the Daedra knight a wary glance who in return just snarled and knocked them out of his way.

The immense towering gates were pried open and Elizabeth could see behind it a rocky and rough mountain path that led to a significant tower whose essence was made wholly out of wickedness. Elizabeth had figured that the meaning for this tower was that of wickedness as well.

The Daedra knight tossed his gaze over his shoulder to see the Elf maiden abiding to the laws of being a Prisoner of War. He snarled to her with an annoyed voice, "I will hand you over to one of our own Churls who will then take you to rather the left or right tower. When Markynaz Broga returns from battle, then shall your interrogation begin of your kingdom called Tamerial, understand?"

Elizabeth was rather flustered by these names such as 'Churl+' and even 'Markynaz+'; however, she nodded and had replied feebly, "Yes, sir."

The Daedra nodded and his eyes rose to a Kynmarcher who was at his outpost near the tower door. His eyes held curiosity as he looked over Elizabeth with both disgust an interest. The Dremora near Elizabeth called to him, "You there! Get me a Churl to be an escort to our fine guest; orders of Broga!"

The Kynmarcher snorted and disappeared inside the citadel. His armored figured had vanished within the sheltered shadows inside and no later had he gone in had he came out with another Daedra. His hand was grasping its neck as he dragged him along as if he were nothing but a hunted animal. "There," snarled the Kynmarcher as he tossed the Churl out in front of him like a drunkard would be thrown out of a pub, "I'm sure Xilivicus wouldn't mind serving on Broga's orders. Always trying to prove himself, well now he has the opportunity. Don't mess up, meat."

The Churl stumbled forward then immediately came to attention. His voice and look pulsed with flamboyance. Elizabeth could easily see how hard he was going to try and prove himself.

"Yes sir!" He nearly bellowed off the Dremora's and even Elizabeth's ear. "You wanted me?"

The warrior scoffed and pushed Elizabeth forward with a firm hand. "Take this mortal and put her in one of our towers. Don't let her out of your sight, you hear me?" He puffed.

The Churl saluted, his body fully erect as he responded in a matter of milliseconds in the same striving-to-prove-worthy voice, "Yes sir!" His armored hands grabbed Elizabeth tightly showing hardly any mercy.

Elizabeth's face winced and she gave an annoyed glare to the Daedra as his gauntlets pinched her skin a few times. The warrior nodded and quickly he had turned to leave for the Oblivion gate that would take him back to Kvatch to finish the job. The Kynmarcher gave Xilivicus a side glare. He could feel his fellow Kyn's eyes lingering upon him beneath his heavily armored helmet. The Kynmarcher snorted and walked back to his post, leaving the two alone together.