ℂℍ 1

» ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ «

does spiders have ass--

"y/n my lovely bichey go pack up your clothes!" mom yelled from the kitchen while I'm staring at the ceiling of my room because I just woke up. Yes its my mom, i dont know if she is really my mom or my bestfriend, but tbh i love her even though she's swearing at me.

After mom said it, my unbilibubble thoughts was cutted and I sat up straightly. Why will I pack up my clothes? for what? oh no mom don't kick me out from your house.

I then washed up my faces and went where mom was.

And then I stomped my feet from my room from the kitchen where mom was cooking.

"Eomma why-"

"Dont call me Eomma until Jaemin loves you agai-"

Why ARE the sentences are CUTTED AUTHOR.

"aish! why will i pack my clothes? btw goodmorniiiiiiiing, where is dad? and where's Mark-hyung?" I asked while backhugging her. Yes I have a brother named Mark Lee I doNt wAnNa cAlL hIm oPpA beCausE I fiNd it CrInGeY and he's so old now (joke) but he doesn't even had a girlfriend even once. And my father is police.

"full of questions, my darling, remember you're becoming an adult now so you better live at the dorm near your school, Mark is with his friends and your dad is on the morning duty." mom said and I nooded.

Mom have a good choice, I should try living by myself.

"oh okay mom, it's a nice choice." I said smiling and I released my hug from her. After I went back to my room, a question popped in my mind.

"mom mom mom-"

"sounds like you're eating noisily." she said while laughing, still doing her cook. Yes I get used to it, my mom was more savage than I am.

"When will I live at the dorm?"

"tomorrow noon sweetie." she said and I swallowed my own saliva.

(a/n; to slow) too fast (okay I'm sorry)

"yea I know what you're thinking, I know its too fast but its for your best."

"okay mom!" I said and went to my room and pack my clothes and things.

- night

"Yo sis!" okay its now dark and Mark just arrived home. He shouted infront of me because I'm sitting on the sofa and the sofa was on the side of the main door.

"Helloooooooo" I said, jumping because Mork hyung is handing me some RYAN STUFFS AND IM SO INLOVE WITH IT.

"wow you're the best bro ever!" I said, took the stuffs and hugged him. And his smile was revealed.

Yes I love my bro so much. I wish he's not my brother but I'm thankful because I have a bro like him I uwu.

"You know, Jaemin will live at the dorm near at your school." he said, and I smacked his arm. "I don't care." I said coldly and pouted.

He knows everything about him because they're best friends. Bitch that's why I'm still not moving on over him.

DID I HEAR IT RIGHT. HE'LL LIVE AT THE DORM TOO? FOR SIMON'S SAKE I WISH HE'S NOT MY ROOMMATE.

"ah wae!" he said and his face turned into a emotionless one. "Oh I forgot, sorry my y/n" he said. He forgets that we're not together like before.

"its okay hihi, and ya know I'll leave tomorrow and live at the dorm too." I said and Mark closed the main door.

"that's called destiny." he sarcastically said and smirked. "Yah stop teasing me you old."

"you two oldies come here and eat now!" my beautiful mom said. Wow I'm an oldie like my bro.

a/n ; how is it?? uwu   

edited