ℂℍ 17

A week, a whole damn week and I asked him all the time and that damn Aeyoung always sneaks out when I wanted to talk to him.

No I'm not jealous, why would I?

But I got so confused all the time, what's between Aeyoung and Jaemin? Is there really something between them? Hmm, what if they like each other?

"Ha! As if I care." I muttered.

Even on break time, Aeyoung's always with us, like when she sat beside Jaemin. Renjun and Xiaojun looked at me with their lips thinning, I glared at them.

She always tells us what they're doing when they're going out at the mall, we just sat there and act like we're interested. Jaemin just continued eating and nodding.

We went home all together without Jaemin again. Jeno's always laughing and bringing back Aeyoung's story while he teases about it, and Haechan joining it and in the end, we're all just laughing.

But still, there's something missing when we're all together without Jaemin, I didn't get used to him always talking with Aeyoung.

I rested my chin on my palm, I looked at the ceiling, I even pouted in too much of thinking.

"Hey Y/n, are you with me?"

I blinked rapidly as I realized Jaehyun is behind me, he suddenly hugged his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh... are you thinking of someone huh?" He shook his arm, I laughed as he did it, damn Jaehyun, I'm so weak at the neck. I removed his hug.

"Nah..."

Jaehyun gave me a 'I-don't-believe-but-okay' look. He laughed at my reaction, removed his apron before sitting beside me.

It's already 8pm and there are about few customers before we closed the place, and all of them are girls admiring Jaehyun.

I sat straight and faced him, "Jae, how can you tell if someone are dating secretly?"

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow, "And now you're seeking someone's relationship?" He chuckled, his eyes almost closed.

"It's not like that."

"Hmm, then what?... Oh, maybe this childhood friend of mine had someone she likes while that boy is going out with someone." He patted my shoulder.

"You're on point, I-i mean, no, haha."

"You no good at lying." Jaehyun shook his head while laughing. "Then who's that guy you're talking about?"

I waved my hand, gesturing him to forget it. He nodded at me teasingly.

Seconds after, a new customer came up as I realized it was Taekwang. And then after he ordered, he asked me what time will I go back at the dorm.

"Hmm, maybe 11 pm." I checked the time, 8pm.

I suddenly yawned and covered my mouth. Taekwang stood, he raised his eyebrows as and his face grow a concerned look.

Jaehyun went outside the counter and went beside him, he patted Taekwang shoulder and looked at me, "You can go back at the dorm with your boyfr--"

Taekwang's confused face turned into a realization as he shyly laughed, I glared at Jaehyun. I said he was wrong so his face turned red as he apologized at Taekwang.

We both went back at the dorm as Jaehyun said I should go have a rest because he saw me reading for a quiz tomorrow.

As we went inside the building, I accidentally bumped at Jaemin. "S-sorry."