ℂℍ 15

Renjun exhaled heavily after he explained his side. 

I smiled, I just wanted him and me being okay and having no worries. So why will I reject his apology? It's obvious that he was really sorry about it.

I held his arms and smiled, "It's fine. I am sorry too," I released my hand in his arm, "-for being too much."

He chuckled to lighten the atmosphere, "Aish! Let's stop being dramatic. It already happened and it was done. Let's not talk about it ever again, okay?" He raised up his thumb while he smiled widely. I nodded.

I no longer feel the ache in my chest, thanks God we're already fine. We stayed at the bench for like half and hour and just like what he said, I promised myself to forget that embarrassing fought we did.

_____

"Hyung! We have a visitor!" I heard Jungwoo said before he widenly opened the door, revealing the both of us.

I saw Jaemin's face froze and left his mouth hanging open because he's eating bread. He squinted his eyes, looking like drug addict, just kidding. 

Sighing heavily, I gave him a what?-didn't expect? look. He chuckled at me, and continued eating. 

"Y/n! What did you took so long?" 

"Yah hyung. Didn't you appreciate that I went here for you?" Renjun patted and lowered his head. The room went awkwardly silent, I saw Doyoung thinned his lips, forcing himself not to laugh.

"Uh... Renjun, as far as I know, you never huffed at us like that before."

Renjun slowly looked at us and his face redden, embarrassed. "Shh!"

And all of us laughed at Renjun's cuteness.

— 10 pm

 "Thanks God." I said after I took a quick bath, I feel so refreshed, after of all shit happened today, I thought I'll never took even a nap.

I hopped at my bed and ready to sleep. 

My eyes suddenly looked at Jaemin's bed, I widen my eyes. Who wouldn't be shocked and slight confused if you saw someone is smiling at your back like an idiot?

I wouldn't be confused if my boyfriend will look at me like that... unless.

...

"Jaemin, you can say what you wanted to say, just don't look--"

I stopped talking as he smiled, that smile that is nostalgic. 

"You looked so happy earlier, my heart suddenly wants to wrap my arms around your waist." He sat at his bed and covered his face, " Fuck it, I'm sorry for being too sudden." 

I sighed, well, I think I'm ready to talk about what he said in our chat.

I also sat at my bed, but I faced Jaemin that's still covering his face.

"Jaemin, can you please answer my questions honestly?" I said, biting my bottom lip out of nervousness. He then looked at me, with his puppy eyes. I looked away.

"What is it?"

"Did you saw what you've sent to me when Doyoung asked my permission to court me?"

... he lowered down his head, nodded.

"Well, are you serious about that?" He nodded again.

"Then why are you still acting like you didn't sent me 'that'?"

 The look at my face soften when he sat straightly and looked at me seriously, with no reasons, my heart ached.

"Because... argh, I-i don't know... I'm so idiot because I asked that even though I have no hopes."

He looked at my eyes, "Do I still have a chance to bring back when we're still together?"

"I don't know, J-jaemin. My trust isn't big as what you've thought... because of what happened between us years ago." My vision was blurry,  because of these damn tears.

"I'm sorry, Jaemin."

"We can start it again, if you don't want to... I'll do it by myself, I know that it is all of my fault. I'll find my ways to bring back your trust at me. Please, give me a chance." After he said that, he teared up, I bit my bottom lip. I don't know what to do. 

"Jaemin, at times like this, I can't think fast, so please, don't make me hurry. I'm sorry."

My heart broke into million pieces tonight, I can't force myself to bring back my trusts at Jaemin so fast. There are still aches and memories that I don't want to remember.

Suddenly, I saw Jaemin went beside me and rested his head on my shoulder, "S-sorry. For hurting you."

A/N ; OMG HEY IM BACK. THANKS FOR THE 11K READS LIKE BITCH THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY THAT WENT TO 11K READS LIKE HOW??? THANKS FOR  READING LOVEY'ALL STREAM KICK IT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN, AND ALSO FOR THOSE ATIN'S, DJFORFELIP IS MY STAN ACC. BYEEEEEEE

EDITED BCOZ I TYPED THE NAME WRONG