ℂℍ 20

The hot temperature around the room made Y/n opened her eyes, rubbing her eyes and removed the blanket fastly. She fanned herself and stood up to wash her face and took a coffee.

Jaemin's smile while sleeping made the female creeped out at him, but her cheeks redden as she saw him sleep with his bare back. She avoided her dirty thoughts and apologized to God before sitting down and drank her coffee.

"Na Jaemin? That is your name, right?" Dad asked Jaemin as he nervously smiled and nodded, I internally sighed as I looked at Dad's face, he's trying not to laugh.

"Oh stop being an asshole." Mom scoffed at Dad. Jaemin's hand still shaking. Mom smiled at him and tried to made Jaemin comfortable. "Come inside, be comfortable."

I sent him a smile and his face suddenly soften as we both sat at the couch. Mark hyung squinting his eyes, looking at Jaemin from head to toe.

"So--" Dad coughed before continuing his sentence, "When is the wedding?"

"Dad, I swear to God." I whined, all of them laughed execpt Mark on the kitchen, sipping his tea while observing Jaemin.

"Why?" I chuckled at Dad's innocent look, he suddenly looked up from his phone. Mom looked at his phone and she facepalmed.

"How to talk with your daughter's boyfriend? Are you serious Lee Yeonbuk?"

Jaemin whispered, "Your family's cute." I smiled at him and felt his hand held tighter.

Well, Dad's not being himself because it's the first time I introduced someone as my boyfriend. Even Mark hyung looked like a stalker.

But minuted passed, Mom sucessfully made Jaemin comfortable in front of them. Mark hyung went to us as Dad was called by his policemate while Mom went to kitchen to prepare something.

"Hey Na Jaemin. In a scale of 1 to 100, how much do you love her?"

"Mark hyung." I glared at him.

He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know how much do my future-brother-in-law loves my little sister. You better not cheat on her because you see this?" He almost showed his biceps but I pulled his sleeves down.

We both went into a silent atmosphere, I busted out my laughter and all of them too.

_____

"It's the second time I've went to your family's house." He whispered as he played with his thumb, foot tapping on the ground as I laughed at him.

"You wanted this right?"

Jaemin heaved a strong sigh, "Of course!" His reply made me laugh because of his cuteness.

I stepped closer to the door, tilting the doorknob, after it opened. I looked Jaemin as his face went serious... I mean, trying to be serious.

My eyes scanned around the house, "Mom! Dad! We're here!" As Jaemin entered the house, I heard him closed the door. There are still no person appearing here.

"Y/n-shi?--" Mom appeared on the kitchen as she smiled brightly and removed her gloves before hugging the both of us. Jaemin bowed at her, Mom pinched his cheeks and Jaemin's pupil went wide and blushed.

"Come, I've already prepared your snacks."

"Na Jaemin~" We heard footsteps from the stairs and Dad calling his name. I internally facepalmed and eyed Dad at his fitted shorts and his big shirt.