ℂℍ 13

Jaemin looked very tired, I felt sad about what am I seeing now. He is still wearing his clothes a while ago.. and it looks very dirty.

But I don't care about his clothes, I know he was also guilty of what happened to Doyoung so I laid my arms on his back and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"If I didn't disturb the both of you, nothing bad would've ever happened." I felt his throat gulping, meaning that this boy was controlling himself not to cry.

"It's okay Jaemin, it's not your fault." I released our hug, looked at him and smiled calmly, "Let's sit, Mark hyung said that you wanted to talk with me. What is it?" I asked and sat at the bed, he followed me and sat next to me.

At first, Jaemin rubbed his neck, "I am very sorry about the accident of hyung. If I didn't look around the café to find you and send to the dorm, nothing bad would've ever happened, w-words can't describe how I wanted to apologize to you and him. When our class dismissed and got less to do, can we go to the hospital to look and take care for him?"

With that, I smiled at him, truly. His words made me calm and happy, this man was saying the truth because it is obvious. The way he looked at me, and saying at confidently is so heart-warming.

I nodded at him and gave him a thumbs-up.

— 4 : 00 am ;

"Hey, Jaemin, change your clothes now! It's so motherfucking dirty!"

"I know! I'll go to the bathroom now bitch!"

"What did you say?! Bitch?!"

"Are you deaf?!"

It's 4am and still, we wasn't sleeping. This room is so noisy like the heck. This boy really made my head hurt.

My body was rested at my bed and my head was above my pillow. I yawned and looked at Jaemin with a towel on his shoulder.

"Okay." He sighed with a weird face on his face, and entered the bathroom.

I shouted, "Wake me up at 5am!"

"I'm not your alarm!"

"Yes you are!"

"Just set your alarm at 5am omygod!" I laughed, it's so obvious that he's so irritated at me mocking him.

My eyes felt so heavy and I suddenly dozed off...

[ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ]

Because of the incident happened, Y/n was quiet a whole time. Her friends are trying to keep her mood up, saying that "Doyoung is fine now don't worry." 

"Y/n, eat." Lami, sitting next to her, is tugging her school sleeves. 

It is already their lunch time but she doesn't have an appetite to eat, the 00' liners are in front of them while Chenle and Jisung are talking about how did the earth started... in short, they are so noisy, Jisung was complaining about his older friend that alien really didn't exist, Renjun hear their conversation and the war started.

"I'm so worried about him."

Lami caressed her shoulder, "I know, we know."

Y/n looked up and noticed that Renjun looked a little bit annoyed about her action, 'why is she over reacting' he thought and scoffed.

"Hey Renjun, are you okay?" The tanned-skin asked, "She's so overacting."

Renjun said that,

looking at Y/n.

The girl heard what Renjun said to her, not a good thing...

"What did you say again?" Y/n asked the boy in front of her. Their friends are only focused at them, Haechan looked at Renjun annoyingly, Jaemin, Yangyang, Xiaojun and Jeno stopped their conversation and the two younger went silent as they noticed that the atmosphere changed.

"You're. Over. Acting." The oldest emphasized his words, making Y/n sighed sarcastically. 

Jeno stood up, "Yah Huang Renjun! What the fuck are you saying?!" His voice echoed the whole area of canteen. 

Renjun looked at Jeno, deeply. Stood up also, "She's acting like Doyoung hyung is dead! Can you not understand what am I saying?!" He pointed out the girl in front of her.

"How dare you to say that to Y/n?! She's just too worried about Doyoung and it's not over-acting, can you not understand what we're saying?!" Haechan said, his face was red. 

They're just shouting at each other so Y/n putted her hands at the both of her ears. "Please stop!"

She stood up and left.

a/n ;

idk what am i doing he l P