ℂℍ 21

Y/n's woke up as she felt the sunray hitting in her body, she opened her eyes snd smiled at herself as she saw Jaemin's arms still wrapped around her and his leg was above on her, she chuckled and slowly removed his arm ang leg that was above her.

She washed her face before opening her door. A bird chirping greets her near their balcony.

She looked at the wall clock and it's exactly 6am, Y/n walked downstairs and she raised both of her eyebrows seeing her oppa sleeping in the couch.

"I guess Haechan occupied Mark oppa's bed." She muttured and went to the dining room to make coffee.

After making it, she sat on the metal chair and drank the coffee, her mind went up to something.

Why is mom's still sleeping? Maybe she was too tired last night taking care of dad.

She held the cup of coffee as she decided to look to her mom in their room. As soon as she opened it, no one was in there. Confusion on her face.

"Maybe they're going out with dad." Y/n muttured to herself, closing the door, she heard something from downstairs so she went down and saw her oppa.

"Did you already ate?" Mark asked, yawning as his eyes was focused on the bowl with a boiling water. And noodles on the side.

"Not yet." Y/n replied, sitting back on the metal chair.

Minutes later, Mark prepared the food he did and placed it on the table as he sat down and gave her a bowl and fork.

"Where is Mom?" She asked while getting noddles.

Mark looked up at her, he realized something whilst clicking his tounge. Y/n confused. "I forgot to tell from you."

"What is it?"

"You know mom's making a business right? It's becoming wider, so she's becoming a little busy now," He smiled widely, "Maybe she's finding a place to where she'll put her store."

Her eyes lit up, she was too happy, "Wow..." She covered her mouth in excitement, she knew how her mother was to focused on making some necklaces, so it was a very good news to hear.

"Yeah right--"

They looked on the stairs when they heard a fast footsteps coming down.

"Mark!" Haechan's look was worried as he went beside Mark, the two of them are confused at Haechan's raspy and panicked voice.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry for making you sleeping on the couch." Haechan lowered his head, felt so sorry as if he did worse.

Y/n chuckled as she look how serious Haechan is. "It's okay, why are you being like that?" Mark blushed at his cuteness.

Haechan sat whilst still apologizing at him, Y/n just focused back on her food and her phone.

"By the way," Mark started, "Haechan and I had to go with Taeyong-hyung after we eat," He informed her as she nodded.

"So you better clean the backyard." He added, Y/n dropped her spoon and whined.

"No way!"

"Stop being a tired ass." Haechan defended Mark, eating noodles on his boyfriend's bowl.

She sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. Mark sended Haechan a glare, "Maybe she's on her period, don't say that to her."

Y/n almost drank her coffee as she felt a cramp on her lower abdomen, damn. It hurts so much, she hissed as she went to to bathroom.