ℂℍ 12

"What room is Kim Dongyoung please?!" I asked at the nurse that was on their counter.

"Room 127 ma'am." 

Jungwoo and I runned as fast as we could and as we saw the 'room 127'.

My heart broke into pieces as we saw Doyoung laying at the hospital bed.

"Are you relatives of Kim Dongyoung?" 

The doctor asked as Jungwoo nodded with a panic and teary eyes

"Dongyoung hit with a same motor as him, his condition is not too good. We noticed that Kim Dongyoung flew and fell hard on ground, the bones on his right shoulder and arm is broken, when he tried to move it, he screamed in pain. We are already done wrapping his wounds. He's resting for now." The doctor smiled and excused himself to leave.

Jungwoo then heavily sighed, "W-what if Hyung d-didn't wake up?" He asked me while I laughed slightly, "He's just resting... tomorrow he'll wake up." I answered him positively. Jungwoo smiled at me and suddenly hugged me and released after, "What's with the hug?"

"Thank you for always being with us." 

I awed by his cuteness, "Jungwoo-hyung, thats what are bestfriends for." I said and sat on the chair beside where Doyoung is sleeping, to be really honest, my world broke down as I heared Dr. Kim sentences he said earlier, but I'm trying to be positive for Jungwoo can't think any negative and being so depressed.

"I-i'm going to bathroom." I excused myself and went at the outside.

I wanted to go to the comfort room because I can't help myself not to cry seeing Doyoung lying on the hospital bed.

 I opened the girls comfort room, looking at myself in the mirror make me hate myself more. I started to burst down my tears.

What if I chose him to send me home? Will this accident didn't happen?

Did I helped him to look at the road when I'm with him? What if I didn't agree to him that he'll send me home? 

My mind like thunders, and tears like raindrops can't stop. I'm the reason why is Doyoung lying in that bed.

I looked down at my arms that is suddenly going upwards and hitting my own head. I'm  motherfucking dangerous... 

I'm getting to hate myself more.

My face was so wet because of my tears, so I washed my face and took out my towel and wiped my face.

Breathing heavily, I walked out of the comfort room and pretend that nothing happened.

While I am walking, I looked at my phone, it's already 3am and I didn't feel any tiredness... suddenly my phone rang, Mark-hyung is calling.

"Hello hyung?" I said in raspy voice.

"HOW IS DOYOUNG HYUNG? IS HE OKAY? IS HE STILL ALIVE? WHAT ROOM IS HE?" I pulled out the phone beside my ear because Mark is shouting, sighs.

"Just go here and look at him. The room is 127."  

" Okay then, I'll send you to the dorm later okay? "

"No thanks, hyung, I'll stay here. I can't go to school tomrrow." 

— 3:30 am 

A knock on the door we heared as Jungwoo-hyung stood up and opened the door, revealing Mark hyung wearing green sweatshirt with a smiled plastered on his face. Jungwoo then smiled brightly as the younger hugged him. "I missed you!" Mark said to him.

"We just met a day ago." Jungwoo said, made me laughed at them.

And then, Mark hyung suddenly noticed me, and sat beside me, he closed the door while Jungwoo hyung slept at the couch.

"Are you feeling well?" My brother asked.

I sighed and chuckled, "Of course I am

Why are you asking about me? Aren't you here to look for Doyoung?" 

"As your beloved brother, I should be concerened about you first." He said and I took the basket and puts it at the table. "By the way, how is Doyoung?" He looked at the older.

I sighed for 127th times, "His right arm and shoulder is swollen and broken, so he'll badly go through a long treatment, I'm the reason why he is here." I started to feel depressed again, thinning my lips. Mark hyung softly patted my back and smiled sincerely.

"Hey, its not your fault. You did nothing wro--"

"I did! If I let him to send me to the dorm, nothing bad happens with him!" I burst out my tears.

"You need to calm down, sis. All of this will end. Guilty? Depressed? Don't be."

I wiped my tears, "Thanks, hyung." 

"By the way, Mom heared our call that you don't want to go to university tomorrow, so she wanted to say to you that if you'll do it, she'll abandon you." Mark said, and I chuckled.

"So I'll send you to your dorm later, Taeyong hyung and the others are on the way here, Jaemin called me that he really need to talk to you sooner or later, so yea." 

With that, I nooded. 

After 30 minutes, Taeyong, Yuta, Johnny and Taeil are already here so Mark and I decided to go to the dorm now. I waved goodbye at them and followed my brother.

We entered our car and he started the engine. "You better sleep after your talk with Jaemin."

-

I knocked at our room and with a blink, I saw Jaemin with a worried look, his eyebags were too revealing. With a glimpse, he pulled me and hugged me, "Y/n, I'm so sorry."